It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Any body knows if witcher 3 goty on epic is drm free or not ?
I don't want to buy it anywhere else because I am gonna use 10 dollar coupon there.
sherlock holmes: crimes and punishments is drm free on epic.
Post edited October 12, 2020 by nizcse
nizcse: sherlock holmes: crimes and punishments is drm free on epic.
Already mentioned and already on the spreadsheet.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/epic_store_games_you_can_play_without_the_epic_launcher/post29
Post edited October 12, 2020 by TurdFerguson87
Has anybody bought 'The Solitaire Conspiracy' and tested whether it works without the launcher?
nizcse: Any body knows if witcher 3 goty on epic is drm free or not ? I don't want to buy it anywhere else because I am gonna use 10 dollar coupon there.
Witcher 3 is DRM-Free everywhere else (including Steam & Origin) so it's *probably* DRM-Free on Epic but so far hasn't been tested or confirmed by anyone.

basler04: Has anybody bought 'The Solitaire Conspiracy' and tested whether it works without the launcher?
This also remains untested and unconfirmed both here and on PCGamingWiki.
can anybody tell me raji the ancient epic on epic games store is drm free or not?
Its my dream game. Please anybody.
The spreadsheet has "Sundered: Eldridth Edition" misspelled (it should say "Eldritch").
KeronCyst: The spreadsheet has "Sundered: Eldridth Edition" misspelled (it should say "Eldritch").
Thanks, corrected the typo.
Does anyone here have Shenmue 3 and its DLC's on Epic Store?

Is Shenmue 3 DRM-FREE?
Are its DLC's DRM-FREE?
MysterD: Does anyone here have Shenmue 3 and its DLC's on Epic Store?

Is Shenmue 3 DRM-FREE?
Are its DLC's DRM-FREE?
No, they're both DRM'd:-

"All versions require Epic Games Launcher DRM and a constant internet connection for all game modes"
https://www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Shenmue_III

Edit: Because it's something easily overlooked, I did add a 2nd tab to the DRM-Free spreadsheet for games that have confirmed DRM in a while back and hopefully this should make things easier for games not on the main list.
Post edited October 22, 2020 by AB2012
MysterD: Does anyone here have Shenmue 3 and its DLC's on Epic Store?

Is Shenmue 3 DRM-FREE?
Are its DLC's DRM-FREE?
AB2012: No, they're both DRM'd:-

"All versions require Epic Games Launcher DRM and a constant internet connection for all game modes"
https://www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Shenmue_III

Edit: Because it's something easily overlooked, I did add a 2nd tab to the DRM-Free spreadsheet for games that have confirmed DRM in a while back and hopefully this should make things easier for games not on the main list.
Unless it gets even cheaper - hmmm, I might have to wait for that to hit GOG then, since it is listed for here.

I still probably should play Shenmue 1+2 anyways, since I got those on Steam.

I still got my Epic $10 coupon lingering, so...maybe Control: Ultimate since that sounds like it's DRM-FREE? Or Hades?

I don't know. [shrug]

EDIT:
Wow, I really like how you got the spread-sheet set-up. So nice and easy to read, w/ the split DRM-FREE and DRM'd tabs.
Post edited October 22, 2020 by MysterD
Layers of Fear 2 is DRM-free.
pedrovay2003: Layers of Fear 2 is DRM-free.
Great.
But what about Costume Quest 2? Can anybody tell me if it's DRM-free?
Do anybody knows if raji an ancient epic on epic games store is drm free or not?
Post edited October 23, 2020 by nizcse
seppelfred: But what about Costume Quest 2? Can anybody tell me if it's DRM-free?
It appears to work, and PCGamingWiki agrees, so I've added it to the list.

nizcse: Do anybody knows if raji an ancient epic on epic games store is drm free or not?
No-one here has tested it yet to confirm, but PCGamingWiki has just listed it as DRM-Free, so I'd say "probably yes".
seppelfred: But what about Costume Quest 2? Can anybody tell me if it's DRM-free?
AB2012: It appears to work, and PCGamingWiki agrees, so I've added it to the list.
Thank you very much! That would be the first DRM-free version of the game, afaik. I'd prefer a DRM-free version here, but this is better than nothing.