It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm seriously lost. Is there a spreadsheet or document where we can post our actions given there are 5 rooms and 60 or so characters chatting in a single thread?
BenKii: Thanks for finding me doc. :)

Now for a little character bio for myself. *clear throat*

[i]Captain's log stardate 73189.9
I've been mysteriously transported to this strange circular chamber with a large group of people that resemble characters from the late 20th century board game "Dungeons and Dragons". I myself have had my uniform replaced with the attire of a warrior class from same game. This may be some kind of fantasy devised by an extra dimensional being as their way of having "fun" with other humanoid lifeforms. For now, I'll adhere to the Prime Directive with the other people trapped here and "roleplay" as this human warrior. Hopefully, I can work together with the others here to figure out how to escape this dungeon without meeting any dragons.[/i]

Ahem, greetings fellow adventurers. I'm BenKii, a human warrior. Would anyone like to join me down this west tunnel to try and find a way out? I have lots of health and armor but am lacking the skills of a rogue and the spells of a mage but will gladly accept help from other fellow warriors.
*Plants his shield into the ground point first and adjusts his plate gauntlets*
Ho there, BenKii. I am Roosevelt, knight champion defender of the chivalrous order of the Lion. I'll gladly lend my skills combating evil to your cause. These western tunnels seem as likely as any to venture into. The tunnels to the North and South look like they may have murder runs or trap runs along them. I'll stick with you and your group for now, if you'll have me.
ConsulCaesar: I, Siegfried the Human Paladin, draw my longsword and point it towards the darkness, determined to find if there is an exit to the dungeon in the West tunnel. I reach my hand to the nearest torch to see if there is a way to pick it up and light the way. I will scratch it with my own sword if that's necessary. I concentrate to focus my mind off the metal grate, too far from my reach to do anything right now, and I prick up my ears for signs of Undead presence in the hidden shades of the tunnel.

I turn my sight to the rest of heroes around me, inviting them to join me in the search and vowing to protect their lives and cure their ailments as long as I am breathing.
I will join you as well.

Perhaps we should investigate the chain on the column closest to us...?
===============================
Roosevelt, Human Paladin
Silver infused Morningstar Flail
Full plate armor
Large One handed Tower shield
2 Healing spells
1 protection from Evil
Post edited September 22, 2019 by paladin181
Gold (Goblin Ranger) begins his journey by inspecting the camera to find some hidden secret to decide the best place to move on.
Trid: So what I, Tridris (female Drow, Necromancer), am doing here, guess my little sister finally got me, I knew her thirst for power someday cause me a problem but it came sooner than I expected... Well, never mind *looking around*, what's with all this things around me, they seems as confused as I'm... well... some of them may be useful. Seems that some alliances already forming, maybe I should join one of them?

Trying to not sound too arrogant I'm saying to people around me: Well "friends", seems like we got here a little trouble for ourselves, I don't think anyone for us can survive on its own, as much as I hate it, we have better chance of surviving if we join our forces. What do you think?
If interested I could join you.
Catac1ysm: Dwarf Berserker Catac1ysm goes to the North to find way out.
You don't have to go alone, my little, bearded friend. Come join us!
paladin181: *Plants his shield into the ground point first and adjusts his plate gauntlets*
Ho there, BenKii. I am Roosevelt, knight champion defender of the chivalrous order of the Lion. I'll gladly lend my skills combating evil to your cause. These western tunnels seem as likely as any to venture into. The tunnels to the North and South look like they may have murder runs or trap runs along them. I'll stick with you and your group for now, if you'll have me.
I would be honored for you to join us. As of now we have myself (BenKii -- Human Warrior), Siegfried -- Human Paladin, Tanea -- Halfling Shaman, Loradan -- Elven Mage, and you Roosevelt -- Human Paladin. I also have an invite out to Og'rialt -- Dwarven Brigand but haven't heard from him yet.
Ok, this is embarrassing...
"Person of short stature here, I want to pull one of those chains but can't reach it, anyone willing to help?"

Darrim, the dwarf warrior
Aramandur: You don't have to go alone, my little, bearded friend. Come join us!
Only if you stop calling me "little" XD
Doc0075: A good suggestion by Tridris.
It may be an idea that whenever you post you also mention your character name/ race and class.
This would make it easier for people to know who is who.
edited my post.
direspirefirewire: I'm seriously lost. Is there a spreadsheet or document where we can post our actions given there are 5 rooms and 60 or so characters chatting in a single thread?
Right now it's only one big room with one tunnel each towards east, south, west and north (with north and south tunnel having smaller tunnels running alongside them).
I image it to get more complicated, when everyone has moved out of the big chamber. But then you might only have to write down, who went down the same tunnel.
We really are a lot of people though.
Post edited September 22, 2019 by FlockeSchnee
direspirefirewire: I'm seriously lost. Is there a spreadsheet or document where we can post our actions given there are 5 rooms and 60 or so characters chatting in a single thread?
FlockeSchnee: Right now it's only one big room with one tunnel each towards east, south, west and north (with north and south tunnel having smaller tunnels running alongside them).
I image it to get more complicated, when everyone has moved out of the big chamber. But then you might only have to write down, who went down the same tunnel.
There's also big chains on the ceiling.
Mr and Mrs Necromancer have raised their only daughter to be a trustworthy and productive member of any reputable adventuring party. Needless to say, Mr and Mrs Necromancer are greatly disappointed with what has become of the fruit of their loins.

Ignoring everyone, I walk to the nearest column (the Eastern one if arranged along the cardinals, the Southeastern one if arranged along the diagonals). Using my staff's meld ability, I step into the column, where --- using my heightened halfling senses and my druid wisdom --- I will patiently wait for the chamber to empty of all noisy creatures, humanoid or otherwise, friend or foe.

Unless, of course, there's something interesting inside the column.

Elven Necromancer, halfling druid
Wonders to my self if i should pull a chain, Is this chamber made in a way so i can move closer to what ever piller i want? If someone pulls a chain pull the one closes to the hat chest. if nothing happens maybe we should work together to pull all the chains at the same time

Char: Kyp, Dwarf Ranger
FlockeSchnee: Right now it's only one big room with one tunnel each towards east, south, west and north (with north and south tunnel having smaller tunnels running alongside them).
BeatriceElysia: There's also big chains on the ceiling.
Do you think they might reveal more paths? I'm expecting them to be some kind of trap (like arrows raining down on you or something).
park_84: Ok, this is embarrassing...
"Person of short stature here, I want to pull one of those chains but can't reach it, anyone willing to help?"

Darrim, the dwarf warrior
Oh, why not. I pull the chain Darrim is pointing at.

Roark, Elven Druid
FlockeSchnee: I have another question. I just moved from near the metal grate to near the West Tunnel to join the forming group there. Does that mean, I can't move with those already at the West Tunnel into the Tunnel, that I will always be one step behind? Or how does moving work?
You can catch up with them and go down the tunnel together. As it is the first turn everyone is free to move in to a tunnel if they wish.