It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Me looks around. Me see no one me knows. Me slowly backs out of big cavern in eastern tunnel.
Zadalon: Before we enter the dungeon I, Franziskan, would like to present to you my new invention. I call it... Weissbier. Let's drink it to raise our spirits and celebrate this special adventure.

FOR UNDEAD SMASHING!
Hail! Hail!

*cirocco observes the groupings in the cavern with particular attention to the ones nearest to her by the north tunnel. In her mind she marks who to watch for .. who to stay near.... who to watch over.... perhaps. Turning her attention to the cavern she inspects the columns, mysterious grate and tunnel entrances for markings, whilst sidling closer to the chests, yet keeping some distance from them. Her bow is readied for action, pointing down to the floor.

{inspect columns, grate and tunnels for markings}
Post edited September 22, 2019 by mintee
Lady Beatrice Eilonwy Giulietta Giselle didn't like lack of nature in the dungeon, but here she was. So, she decided to look to her surrounding, big, but crowded room with adventures of all kind. She was near East Tunnel, and she was certain it was East Tunnel due to elven intelligence and druidic orientation. So, without further due, she cast barkskin and moved to Eastern Tunnel...

I (Lady Beatrice Eilonwy Giulietta Giselle elven druid) cast barkskin on myself and prepare my next move toward Eastern Tunnel.
Post edited September 22, 2019 by BeatriceElysia
Ioanna the paladin, draws her silver lined warhammer, kneels on the ground and begins to chant. A protective aura, meant for buff, slowly begins to manifest around her, by the resonating energy laying dormant in the surrounding space.
Post edited September 22, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
I, Siegfried the Human Paladin, draw my longsword and point it towards the darkness, determined to find if there is an exit to the dungeon in the West tunnel. I reach my hand to the nearest torch to see if there is a way to pick it up and light the way. I will scratch it with my own sword if that's necessary. I concentrate to focus my mind off the metal grate, too far from my reach to do anything right now, and I prick up my ears for signs of Undead presence in the hidden shades of the tunnel.

I turn my sight to the rest of heroes around me, inviting them to join me in the search and vowing to protect their lives and cure their ailments as long as I am breathing.
Shnorsh, so many achgosh`hai-bonn here?
ConsulCaesar: I turn my sight to the rest of heroes around me, inviting them to join me in the search and vowing to protect their lives and cure their ailments as long as I am breathing.
Good sir, I would very much like to join you and pledge my sword and honor to the party.
OldNick - Drow Thief - As a first step I just enter the smaller northern tunnel ready to move in or out and watch for what might come out from the center of the room.
Post edited September 23, 2019 by Melvinica
Doc0075: ** starting places **

Let me know if I have missed anyone or placed someone twice.
BenKii: I don't see my name in any of the starting positions. Guess I'm floating in the Phantom Zone.
Maybe you`re in one of the chests?
Hm, I guess I should glance into the tunnel and listen if I can hear any scary sounds from it. After that, I make sure that someone else goes first into the east tunnel, then I follow him/her, well hidden and sheltered behind her/his back.
Post edited September 22, 2019 by Maxvorstadt
BenKii: I don't see my name in any of the starting positions. Guess I'm floating in the Phantom Zone.
Same here.
Darrim here, keeping an eye on all these folks while inspecting the chamber to find some hidden trap, door or treasure.

Lifthrasil: Since I'm standing conveniently close to the chests, I'll start with 'wasting' the first of my spells: I cast Detect Secrets. If possible, on everything in view. Or, if it can only be cast on one specific target at a time, on the chest with the top hat.
Detect secrets? Damn, there goes my dignity, I guess I couldn't keep hidden the heart pattern of my underwear for much longer.
I will ask if anyone want to team up with myself to bring light in this dark godless tunnels.
I'm inside this strange chamber and I don't like the feeling of staying here
In any case I'm here but I'd like to leave as soon as possible but I try to keep myself cold blooded and I analizye my sorroundings

Around me there is a lot of people, but not any known face.
On my hands there is my trusted battle axe that never abandoned me in all my fights, the only familiar and comforting thing in all of this crazy situation.
I'm impressed to see so many different races in the same place, it was a long time before I saw such a kind of 'reunion'

I see almost everyone is mesmerized like me, I can hear people talking and someone trying to organize themself.
Above all I hear the noise of weird footsteps but I can't understand where they are coming from.

Seeing a small group of people close to two chests almost in the middle of the room, I walk towards the center of the room where in particular my attention is drawn by the chest with the sign of the hornet engraved on it and the metal grate in the center of the room so I decide to get closer to give a quick peek near the edge of the grate hoping to see something to try to understand better

While walking using an high tone of voice I say: "I'm Damon son of Orthz, probably like many of you I don't know why I'm here, but do you hear these footsteps? For my experience I can assure they are not anything good!"
Nadruk: I say a quick prayer to Mythara, my Goddess (some say she's actually a succubus, but they only say it once before meeting Krugos, my trusty war hammer). In between the idle chatter of other adventurers I can hear the scraping coming from a grate in the center of this chamber. Something is obviously coming this way and I decide that staying here and fighting it will be a pointless waste of my energy.

I proceed cautiously into dimly lit main North Tunnel.

Aleric the dwarven cleric.
I follow Aleric and becon OldNick to accompany us on our journey through the northen tunnel.

- Stephareth
Nadruk: ...
Hooyaah: ...
I won't allow you to venture into unknown, northern tunnel without a protection from the Order. You have my sword.

- Danric the Exiled