It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A Dungeon of Love for Valentine’s Day from GOG.com and EA!

Today of all days, a good part of the world celebrates love in all shapes, sizes, and flavors. For us at GOG.com, there is no greater love than the love of classic PC games. We love them, you love them, and you know what? We love you as well! So we decided to celebrate Valentine’s Day by partnering up with our friends at Electronic Arts to offer you an exclusive Dungeon Keeper promotion:

For the next 48 hours Dungeon Keeper Gold (complete with the Deeper Dungeons expansion) can be added to your GOG.com account for free! If you already own it on GOG.com, you can still get one extra gift-code for the game and present it to your significant other gamer, or a friend.

http://www.gog.com/upload/images/2014/02/13d030d0e8798595a2adae2f8033c6689f1550a9.jpg

Spend time quality time protecting your Dungeon Heart from invaders and experience this classic series first hand. Further, the excellent sequel, Dungeon Keeper 2, is available for only $1.49 as a part of our special Valentine's Day promo. The offer lasts until Sunday, February 16, at 10:59AM GMT.

Would you rather storm and loot dungeons rather than protect them? Our special Destination: Dungeons & Dragons promo has you covered with a great collection of RPG classics up to 80% off!
Post edited February 14, 2014 by Chamb
roelibex: VTH?-D2AL-T?DF-W66C

VW?YZ
Thank you alot roelibex. Finally I got this awesome game to my collection :)
Ah I didn't see this in my email!

So sad. Enjoy it everyone!
Oops, almost forgot...

I "bought" a gift of this game to post here for all the people who were certainly going to miss it, but forgot to post it... here it goes now:

3CB2-DQF9-459D-WZDA

Enjoy this fantastic game, and f%$# that mobile version!
Post edited February 25, 2014 by Truehare
Truehare: Oops, almost forgot...

I bought a gift of this game to post here for all the people who were certainly going to miss it, but forgot to post it... here it goes now:

3CB2-DQF9-459D-WZDA

Enjoy this fantastic game, and f%$# that mobile version!
Thanks mate!
i missed this one :(

my original dk cd wont install on win 7 :(

if anyone has a key i would be very grateful
paulrainer: i missed this one :(

my original dk cd wont install on win 7 :(

if anyone has a key i would be very grateful
Check your PM. ;)
When I go to the Dungeon Keeper Gold page it still states the price as $5.99. Where can I find the free version?
nabihahshuaib: When I go to the Dungeon Keeper Gold page it still states the price as $5.99. Where can I find the free version?
You realize that this is the newspost from one year ago? Getting it for free was only valid then.
nabihahshuaib: When I go to the Dungeon Keeper Gold page it still states the price as $5.99. Where can I find the free version?
moonshineshadow: You realize that this is the newspost from one year ago? Getting it for free was only valid then.
I feel so stupid. I just realized that it was 2014 and not 2015. Sorry. LOL Still living in the past and wishing I found this offer then
moonshineshadow: You realize that this is the newspost from one year ago? Getting it for free was only valid then.
nabihahshuaib: I feel so stupid. I just realized that it was 2014 and not 2015. Sorry. LOL Still living in the past and wishing I found this offer then
No problem :D And welcome to gog :-)