It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A Dungeon of Love for Valentine’s Day from GOG.com and EA!

Today of all days, a good part of the world celebrates love in all shapes, sizes, and flavors. For us at GOG.com, there is no greater love than the love of classic PC games. We love them, you love them, and you know what? We love you as well! So we decided to celebrate Valentine’s Day by partnering up with our friends at Electronic Arts to offer you an exclusive Dungeon Keeper promotion:

For the next 48 hours Dungeon Keeper Gold (complete with the Deeper Dungeons expansion) can be added to your GOG.com account for free! If you already own it on GOG.com, you can still get one extra gift-code for the game and present it to your significant other gamer, or a friend.

http://www.gog.com/upload/images/2014/02/13d030d0e8798595a2adae2f8033c6689f1550a9.jpg

Spend time quality time protecting your Dungeon Heart from invaders and experience this classic series first hand. Further, the excellent sequel, Dungeon Keeper 2, is available for only $1.49 as a part of our special Valentine's Day promo. The offer lasts until Sunday, February 16, at 10:59AM GMT.

Would you rather storm and loot dungeons rather than protect them? Our special Destination: Dungeons & Dragons promo has you covered with a great collection of RPG classics up to 80% off!
Post edited February 14, 2014 by Chamb
tewcewl: Any way I can get in to the game page to read up on the game and the reviews? I don't know much about this game and I'd like to peruse it.

Thanks for the free game GOG! You just added YET ANOTHER GAME to my already MASSIVE BACKLOG.

SO THANKS A LOT!

:D
cached copy [url=http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:g89yY_lTENYJ:www.gog.com/game/dungeon_keeper+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a]here[/url]
Thank you.
fronzelneekburm: One little question: I've received a gift code for Dungeon Keeper. Will that stay valid until after the promo ends or should I hurry up?
DrakoPensulo: How did you get this gift code? It seems to me that the option of obtaining free gift codes for DK has been blocked.
I simply clicked on the "Get it now!"-button, just to see what would happen (I own DK and was surprised that it didn't display "You already own this game"). An hour or so later, I received a gift code via mail.
DrakoPensulo: How did you get this gift code? It seems to me that the option of obtaining free gift codes for DK has been blocked.
fronzelneekburm: I simply clicked on the "Get it now!"-button, just to see what would happen (I own DK and was surprised that it didn't display "You already own this game"). An hour or so later, I received a gift code via mail.
Oh, I see. So the free gift codes are for those users who actually paid for DK in the past. fair enough.
Thank you, GOG. You're MY Valentine!
I remember playing it when I was pretty young, and I have no idea about where the CD go. I'm glad I can try it again! Thanks! =)
Great Promotion and Valentine's Sale, GoG Rocks!
GOG never ceases to amaze. Thank you so much!
Happy Valentines day!
I have my copy, thanks GOG!
tewcewl: Any way I can get in to the game page to read up on the game and the reviews? I don't know much about this game and I'd like to peruse it.

Thanks for the free game GOG! You just added YET ANOTHER GAME to my already MASSIVE BACKLOG.

SO THANKS A LOT!

:D
DrakoPensulo: cached copy [url=http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:g89yY_lTENYJ:www.gog.com/game/dungeon_keeper+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a]here[/url]
Thanks!
Very nice gift for Valentine's Day. I currently own the original Dungeon Keeper (which was included as part of EA Classics compilation that also included Dungeon Keeper 2). However, it is not the Gold Edition, but the original (though it does include the patch). Thanks GoG. ;)
great promo, already owned but might make me dive back in and smack some imps around...
Awesome! Thank you!
GOG, we love you! Thanks! :-) Hang on ... this is a joint gift from EA and GOG? So EA do have a heart after all? o_O Ummm. big thanks to EA as well! (never thought I'd say that!)
Post edited February 14, 2014 by ghostgate2001
Thank you so much!

I would like to see a new always-free title released soon, either freeware or abandonware.