It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A Dungeon of Love for Valentine’s Day from GOG.com and EA!

Today of all days, a good part of the world celebrates love in all shapes, sizes, and flavors. For us at GOG.com, there is no greater love than the love of classic PC games. We love them, you love them, and you know what? We love you as well! So we decided to celebrate Valentine’s Day by partnering up with our friends at Electronic Arts to offer you an exclusive Dungeon Keeper promotion:

For the next 48 hours Dungeon Keeper Gold (complete with the Deeper Dungeons expansion) can be added to your GOG.com account for free! If you already own it on GOG.com, you can still get one extra gift-code for the game and present it to your significant other gamer, or a friend.

http://www.gog.com/upload/images/2014/02/13d030d0e8798595a2adae2f8033c6689f1550a9.jpg

Spend time quality time protecting your Dungeon Heart from invaders and experience this classic series first hand. Further, the excellent sequel, Dungeon Keeper 2, is available for only $1.49 as a part of our special Valentine's Day promo. The offer lasts until Sunday, February 16, at 10:59AM GMT.

Would you rather storm and loot dungeons rather than protect them? Our special Destination: Dungeons & Dragons promo has you covered with a great collection of RPG classics up to 80% off!
Post edited February 14, 2014 by Chamb
Weird, but the game card isn't coming up. I click on the title in the announcement, it takes me to the front page. A search for "dungeon" only brings up DK2 and Deathtrap Dungeon, and the title in my game shelf isn't underlined, meaning there's not a clickable link (like with Space Rangers 2.) Just a temporary bug, I hope!
mkell_226: Weird, but the game card isn't coming up. I click on the title in the announcement, it takes me to the front page. A search for "dungeon" only brings up DK2 and Deathtrap Dungeon, and the title in my game shelf isn't underlined, meaning there's not a clickable link (like with Space Rangers 2.) Just a temporary bug, I hope!
You have to use the front page. Click on the button in the announcement there.

If the front page doesn't work for you, try going through the announcement in the email. If neither of those work, IDK. you may be out of luck.
HGiles: You have to use the front page. Click on the button in the announcement there.

If the front page doesn't work for you, try going through the announcement in the email. If neither of those work, IDK. you may be out of luck.
Oh, I got the game easily enough. It's the actual game page, you know, with the reviews, screenshots, info, and all that, that seems to have gone MIA.
mkell_226: Weird, but the game card isn't coming up. I click on the title in the announcement, it takes me to the front page. A search for "dungeon" only brings up DK2 and Deathtrap Dungeon, and the title in my game shelf isn't underlined, meaning there's not a clickable link (like with Space Rangers 2.) Just a temporary bug, I hope!
I think this is not a bug. They made it this way so that people do not get free gift codes for DK. I suppose that they were unable to do in in an other way.
Wow! Just wow! Dungeon Keeper is one of the games that I like a lot, go everybody get it because it really deserves even full price!!

Thanks to those commenting on "War for the Overworld" too, as I didn´t know something like that had been made. I hope it gets to GOG too! :D
DrakoPensulo: I think this is not a bug. They made it this way so that people do not get free gift codes for DK. I suppose that they were unable to do in in an other way.
Ahh, to funnel everyone through the front page. I hadn't thought of that; you could be right.
You guys convinced me to buy DK2, when I already own it on CD from when it originally came out!

Well done, GOG. Well done.
Venom: Gift codes are valid indefinitely.
Nice!
fronzelneekburm: One little question: I've received a gift code for Dungeon Keeper. Will that stay valid until after the promo ends or should I hurry up?
How did you get this gift code? It seems to me that the option of obtaining free gift codes for DK has been blocked.
Thanks for the Free game GOG!
So are all free games gonna be done this way from now on to prevent all the bad stuff that happened with the Fallout gift codes and site traffic?
Thank you, GOG! I really appreciate the new system you have in place for this promo. I was already logged in to GOG, so when I clicked on the promo banner I got a nice message mentioning I'd get a message confirming my copy of Dungeon Keeper Gold would be ready later. Not long after I received an email confirming my "purchase". Awesome!

Perfect way to handle it, GOG - keep up the great work!
Cool beans. Already own it since like... the first day of its GOG release. ;)
Thanks GoG, these free games are always appreciated. The D&D pack is an awesome deal too, even though I have the whole bundle already. Well worth it.

Hoose
Thanks! Great idea and another gift code for the future :D