It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cyraxpt: Lol, no, let me just say it's a user name (and a common one), i instead of "Trainer Red" it could be AyyyLmao (FUCKIN HATE THAT MEME), xx360noScopexx, a racist name, a religion name, etc, etc, etc.
Zacron: Slender/5 Nights At Freddys?
Lol, it's a browser multiplayer game, it's also common on forums...

Edit: Let me make it real easy, there's a paid version on Steam...
Post edited January 29, 2015 by Cyraxpt
Zacron: Slender/5 Nights At Freddys?
Cyraxpt: Lol, it's a browser multiplayer game, it's also common on forums...

How about actually drawing something instead of putting up text ? :p

Faenrir: How about actually drawing something instead of putting up text ? :p
Hey, that's a drawing, that's a paper with some blood stains. The text is... an extra.

The only free browser game that mentions immunity and has a paid version on Steam, that I know of, is Pandemic/Plague Inc. But that's not multiplayer. :/

I have no idea.
It's an adaptation of a game that is commonly played on forums, even here i've seen that thread.
Cyraxpt: It's an adaptation of a game that is commonly played on forums, even here i've seen that thread.
Draw and guess the game ? xD
Cyraxpt: It's an adaptation of a game that is commonly played on forums, even here i've seen that thread.
Faenrir: Draw and guess the game ? xD
That's some weird inception idea...

Bah, i figured that this one would be hard.... It's a game of distrust and murder... that "image" is someone passing a tip for the majority of the gamers... You will say the name used on the forums but the browser version has another name.... more... "witchy"...

Edit: The game has roles, 3 work together, 3 others work alone (with different objectives) and the rest of the players work together.
Post edited January 30, 2015 by Cyraxpt
I honestly never expected anyone to draw Forum Maffia :O
MadyNora: I honestly never expected anyone to draw Forum Maffia :O
Well, it's called town of salem but i'll accept your answer. Is it chocolate time? Uhm?
MadyNora: I honestly never expected anyone to draw Forum Maffia :O
Cyraxpt: Well, it's called town of salem but i'll accept your answer. Is it chocolate time? Uhm?
Yeeees :D But not today, it's too late for shopping, and I don't have materials at home :P
Tomorrow ;)
MadyNora: Yeeees :D But not today, it's too late for shopping, and I don't have materials at home :P
Tomorrow ;)
Tomorrow!
Next!
I need to get back to practise >_<
Attachments:
riddle.jpg (182 Kb)
MadyNora: Next!
Very nice! Looks delicious, as always. :D
MadyNora: Next!
I'm can't place what game that's from but looks freaky lol
I'm pretty sure I know it but I so don't want to draw right now.