It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I have a feeling that i've seen that before (well, recently)... Vlad the impaler?
Cyraxpt: I have a feeling that i've seen that before (well, recently)... Vlad the impaler?
Umm nope.
Cyraxpt: I have a feeling that i've seen that before (well, recently)... Vlad the impaler?
MadyNora: Umm nope.
Shadow of mordor ?
Faenrir: Shadow of mordor ?
Nope.
One of the Prince of Persia games?
Orion66: One of the Prince of Persia games?
Yes. The Concubine from PoP 2008.
Did you actually recognise her, or was it just the clothing that gave it away? :D
The clothing. I haven't actually played any of the Persia games. Great drawing by the way. Show us another. I can't draw anything right now.
Orion66: The clothing. I haven't actually played any of the Persia games. Great drawing by the way. Show us another. I can't draw anything right now.
I won't draw anything now again, because I ate all my leftover materials :D
Ohh the joys of chocolate paintings! :D
MadyNora: Thanks :)
I won't draw anything now again, because I ate all my leftover materials :D
Ohh the joys of chocolate paintings! :D
I would try it, but I would probably eat all the materials before I even started. :P
Bump?
I'll jump in if no one else wants to go.

I was going through my old art(God help me) and I found this. I drew it about 3 years ago, but never cared enough to finish it or even clean it up, and completely forgot about it.
Attachments:
strife.png (99 Kb)
Post edited February 07, 2015 by Exoanthrope
Exoanthrope: I'll jump in if no one else wants to go.

I was going through my old art(God help me) and I found this. I drew it about 3 years ago, but never cared enough to finish it or even clean it up, and completely forgot about it.
Hey, that's a good sketch! (better than all of mine, and I was practicing for months).

Is it that scientist guy from "The Longest Journey"?
phandom: Is it that scientist guy from "The Longest Journey"?
Nope, but he is a scientist from a game that's just as old.
Exoanthrope: ...
Reminds me of Dr. Mobius from C&C: Renegade.
Don't know the game but beautiful and clean draw :)