It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Here's an easy one while I experiment a bit. Turns out I still have an unopened inkwell, so I'll be using my dip pen after all.

I didn't bother hatching the whole thing. I can't say I didn't try, but I don't think I'll be drawing like this again. Not my style.

Another edit: Now with extra colour?
Attachments:
img.jpg (86 Kb)
Post edited October 04, 2014 by Exoanthrope
Exoanthrope: Here's an easy one while I experiment a bit. Turns out I still have an unopened inkwell, so I'll be using my dip pen after all.

I didn't bother hatching the whole thing. I can't say I didn't try, but I don't think I'll be drawing like this again. Not my style.

Ha, see? Hatching: requires patience, and in the end isn't all that satisfying! Plus, the large shiny surfaces in your pic are a pain to do neatly anyway. I stick to scruffy stuff like tree bark. Youthful faces and women are difficult, too, I find. I can't be subtle enough and so they appear older and chiseled.

Now it's colored, the face works pretty well.

Hmm, my gut impression was Rise of the Robots, but I suspect it's something else I haven't played.

I can't dig around til later.

edit:
Just to be clear, when I said the end isn't all that satisfying, I was speaking about hatching in general, not your pic specifically!
Post edited October 04, 2014 by grimwerk
Exoanthrope: Here's an easy one while I experiment a bit. Turns out I still have an unopened inkwell, so I'll be using my dip pen after all.

There's a clue between your avatar and your forum title but i can't seem to find it, what is it, damn it!!!
Found it.

There are years and years of well-known games which I missed entirely due to school and work.

I won't guess now, as I don't expect to have free time for a while.
Exoanthrope: Here's an easy one
Metal Gear Solid. It's Frank Jaeger aka Gray Fox aka Deepthroat.
F4LL0UT: Metal Gear Solid. It's Frank Jaeger aka Gray Fox aka Deepthroat.
aka Null aka Perfect Soldier, etc... He's got too damn many names.
But yes of course, you are right.
Okay, next one and possibly the easiest one yet.
Attachments:
F4LL0UT: Okay, next one and possibly the easiest one yet.
The Smurfs!!! Just kidding..... Easy one, but I don't have anything ready to post......
F4LL0UT: Okay, next one and possibly the easiest one yet.
Either Shadow the Hedgehog or Sonic during power outage, no idea...
awalterj: Either Shadow the Hedgehog or Sonic during power outage, no idea...
I was just looking for Sonic. So, your turn!
awalterj:
F4LL0UT: I was just looking for Sonic. So, your turn!
That was too easy, I don't feel I earned the turn. But I have something cooked up already. MadyNora has set the bar quite high for "Cook and Guess the Game" entries, I'm no pro in the kitchen but I like to play with my food as well from time to time. 1kg of potatoes and 1 kg of asparagus and a couple fresh radishes:
Attachments:
Post edited October 04, 2014 by awalterj
I have no idea, but it looks awesome :D
MadyNora: I have no idea, but it looks awesome :D
Thanks, naturally I can't compete with you in terms of intricacy but at least my vegan construction is more healthy than your chocolate artwork :-P
(I'm not vegan but I make a lot of vegan dishes)

Here's a hint about the game: it's -not- on GOG
Wow that is pretty cool, I wish someone would serve me something looking as neat as that :P
It reminds of the so-called (by some people at least) worst game of 2012.
Is it for pc? The Temple and the hearths kind of reminds me of Kid Icarus.