It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I do know my drawing is very shitty. =)

It is a window.
It is a PC game.

grimwerk: To me, it looks like a person standing in front of a sewer grating, with the outside light casting a shadow of the bars on the surface of the hip-deep water inside.

edit:
Or, a view through a keyhole of a padded (or tiled) room plus occupant.
You are on the right track.

i will add a new clue later tonight.
Post edited July 25, 2014 by Sage103082
It looks like someone in silouette sitting in wheel chair in front of window
No guesses though
Orion66: It looks like someone in silouette sitting in wheel chair in front of window
No guesses though
↑ - Dead on. Now I do not want to drag the game out if no one knows so just say the word and ill reveal the answer.

another hint - The game has many characters dying off.
Post edited July 26, 2014 by Sage103082
Orion66: It looks like someone in silouette sitting in wheel chair in front of window
No guesses though
Sage103082: ↑ - Dead on. Now I do not want to drag the game out if no one knows so just say the word and ill reveal the answer.

I have no mouth and I must scream?
Sage103082: ↑ - Dead on. Now I do not want to drag the game out if no one knows so just say the word and ill reveal the answer.

viperfdl: I have no mouth and I must scream?
Nope. The game not available on GoG.
Scabb: Message deleted
I missed whatever you deleted from your post but if it was a guess or a comment please feel free to put it back.
Scabb: Message deleted
Sage103082: I missed whatever you deleted from your post but if it was a guess or a comment please feel free to put it back.
Scabb guessed Colonel's Bequest (Laura Bow 1) which was in fact the correct answer.
Yep sorry I was at work. Yep that is the correct guess.
It's been two days, I think Scabb it forfeiting this round.

Here is something very easy to guess so the game can keep going on, too tired to draw anything so I'll recycle what I already have made for other purposes (use synergies, they say)

The game I'm looking for needs more attention anyway so this is a good opportunity to roll the war drums and show it some love.
Attachments:
awalterj: It's been two days, I think Scabb it forfeiting this round.

Here is something very easy to guess so the game can keep going on, too tired to draw anything so I'll recycle what I already have made for other purposes (use synergies, they say)

The game I'm looking for needs more attention anyway so this is a good opportunity to roll the war drums and show it some love.
I think it's Hind. Here is the Gog store link to look at the screenshots. Link
awalterj: It's been two days, I think Scabb it forfeiting this round.

BenKii: I think it's Hind. Here is the Gog store link to look at the screenshots. Link
That's the correct answer! Hind is a very decent game but it's one of those titles no one seems to play anymore. Hope it goes on sale some time, I'd pick it up for sure.
This one should be easy.
Attachments:
BenKii: This one should be easy.
Star Trek Elite Force?
viperfdl: Star Trek: Voyager Elite Force?
Yeah that's the one. Naming it forget stun was clever. It says "set phasers to frag" on box:D
Post edited July 28, 2014 by TwisterBE
viperfdl: Star Trek Elite Force?
Correct. Your turn to draw.