It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Orion66: Max Payne?
Correct! when I looked back at the pic I was assuming people would think it was sci-fi based or something, but to my memory that's exactly what his face was like.

You're up!
Orion66: Max Payne?
Goatbrush: Correct! when I looked back at the pic I was assuming people would think it was sci-fi based or something, but to my memory that's exactly what his face was like.

You're up!
I actually thought of Hotline Miami for some reason.
tinyE: I actually thought of Hotline Miami for some reason.
I can see why you'd think that. But seriously, I just checked out a faces of Max Payne video. Some of the faces are brutal.
Attachments:
tinyE: I actually thought of Hotline Miami for some reason.
Goatbrush: I can see why you'd think that. But seriously, I just checked out a faces of Max Payne video. Some of the faces are brutal.
They all have one thing in common, they all look severely constipated.
Goatbrush: I can see why you'd think that. But seriously, I just checked out a faces of Max Payne video. Some of the faces are brutal.
Don't know if you know but the consensus on Max Payne's facial expression was that he looks constipated. The developers later included a reference to it in Alan Wake and even created this gif, a link to which would be found in form of a QR code located within the game world of Alan Wake (and yes, it's actually the author of Max Payne who also represented Max in the cutscenes and who Max Payne's 3D model is designed after).

Edit: Okay, I just noticed that you actually included "constipated" in your previous pics' name. I presume you already knew the stuff I mentioned. :P

Edit 2: Oh God, even tinyE mentioned constipation and I didn't notice it. A clear sign that I'm tired and should go to bed (oh yeah, 3 AM - I REALLY should).
Post edited November 27, 2013 by F4LL0UT
F4LL0UT: snip
I didn't know too much about it until I just started reading up on it, the video made me curious. Didn't know the faces were the developers themselves in the first games, and I missed all the references in the Alan Wake games somehow.

This talk show bit from Alan Wake makes a lot more sense now.

edit: Oh god something happened with the url tags send help.

edit edit: fixed, BOOM.
Post edited November 27, 2013 by Goatbrush
F4LL0UT: Don't know if you know but the consensus on Max Payne's facial expression was that he looks constipated. The developers later included a reference to it in Alan Wake and even created this gif, a link to which would be found in form of a QR code located within the game world of Alan Wake (and yes, it's actually the author of Max Payne who also represented Max in the cutscenes and who Max Payne's 3D model is designed after).

Edit: Okay, I just noticed that you actually included "constipated" in your previous pics' name. I presume you already knew the stuff I mentioned. :P

Edit 2: Oh God, even tinyE mentioned constipation and I didn't notice it. A clear sign that I'm tired and should go to bed (oh yeah, 3 AM - I REALLY should).
Relax, I mention constipation in all my posts.
Yea! I got one right. I won't subject you guys to my drawing skills, though. Besides, I don't have one ready, and it would take a long time. So, have at it.
Orion66: Yea! I got one right. I won't subject you guys to my drawing skills, though. Besides, I don't have one ready, and it would take a long time. So, have at it.
All skill levels are welcome.
And this thread often halts for days, so don't sweat taking some time.
Still, if you don't feel like drawing, you don't feel like drawing. That's just fine, too.
BONUS ROUND

to illustrate the desired skill level of drawings
Attachments:
untitled.png (21 Kb)
JoeSapphire: BONUS ROUND

That's actually pretty good, seriously. It's got a Big Band Great Gatsby vibe to it. Mind you I have no clue what it is but I'm totally digging it's artistic merit.
tinyE: That's actually pretty good, seriously. It's got a Big Band Great Gatsby vibe to it. Mind you I have no clue what it is but I'm totally digging it's artistic merit.
I think I do, because it was always something that interested me and I actually watched a video about it yesterday.

Haha, it's actually well done.

I've never been tempted by Leisure Suit Larry, but I suspect that that is a lounge lizard.
tinyE: That's actually pretty good, seriously. It's got a Big Band Great Gatsby vibe to it. Mind you I have no clue what it is but I'm totally digging it's artistic merit.
Smannesman: I think I do, because it was always something that interested me and I actually watched a video about it yesterday.
Not in, but I totally know that one too! "Never take career advice from Joe Piscapo!"

I think you made it look too good. It certainly beats all stuff I have submitted.