It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Shiuman: I'll be out for some hours, but I''ll let this here. Not too hard.
viperfdl: Shogo: Mobile Armor Division?
Nope :)
I don't know it. My guess is gun metal.
damn its a good drawing- you must be a SLAVE of that game.
First time I saw it I thought it was The Iron Giant, but that was just a movie not a game. And he didn't have a gun. But he was voiced by Vin Diesel who voices the character of Riddick for a fine game available right here on GoG! How is that for full cycle?!
Post edited January 09, 2013 by tinyE
Skreczi: damn its a good drawing- you must be a SLAVE of that game.
I just did a fast copy from the cover, because I was leaving and my timer was nearly zero :/

JoeSapphire: I don't know it. My guess is gun metal.
Wrong, sorry :)
Post edited January 09, 2013 by Shiuman
Slave Zero?
Post edited January 10, 2013 by PhilD
Shiuman: I just did a fast copy from the cover, because I was leaving and my timer was nearly zero :/

JoeSapphire: I don't know it. My guess is gun metal.
Shiuman: Wrong, sorry :)
i think he gets it ;)
PhilD: Slave Zero?
YES! YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Your turn :)
I HATE it when people put the game's title or an obscure hint in their post and nobody notices. :D
Shiuman: I just did a fast copy from the cover, because I was leaving and my timer was nearly zero :/
And you joined him. You guys are evil. D:
Post edited January 11, 2013 by F4LL0UT
F4LL0UT: I HATE it when people put the game's title or an obscure hint in their post and nobody notices. :D
F4LL0UT: And you joined him. You guys are evil. D:
BUAHAHAHA PUPPETS! ;) :P
F4LL0UT: I HATE it when people put the game's title or an obscure hint in their post and nobody notices. :D
Oh, I noticed. :)

Here's my pic...
Attachments:
Post edited January 11, 2013 by PhilD
PhilD: Here's my pic...
"Draw and Guess the Game!"? ^^
PhilD: Here's my pic...
F4LL0UT: "Draw and Guess the Game!"? ^^
In his defense that is about as good as I draw. Better hope I never get one of these correct.
Post edited January 12, 2013 by tinyE
tinyE: In his defense that is about as good as I draw. Better hope I never get one of these correct.
Well, it's not really a drawing. But actually I consider it quite clever. ^^

Anyway, the thing with the house makes me think of the first Zork but I fear that that would be too obvious, wouldn't it.
tinyE: In his defense that is about as good as I draw. Better hope I never get one of these correct.
F4LL0UT: Well, it's not really a drawing. But actually I consider it quite clever. ^^

Anyway, the thing with the house makes me think of the first Zork but I fear that that would be too obvious, wouldn't it.
I thought of "Guild of Thieves" because the text looked like that and it actually had NO graphics. Still a great game if you didn't mind playing blind.