It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lone_Scout: Ok. Next one.
Fallout New Vegas?
hmmmm... I don't know where my inspiration is coming from, but I think this might be Hand of Fate?
Lifthrasil: Fallout New Vegas?
Nope

JoeSapphire: hmmmm... I don't know where my inspiration is coming from, but I think this might be Hand of Fate?
And nope. But I knew someone would say that :)
Let's try with a new image
Attachments:
Post edited June 15, 2020 by Lone_Scout
rtcvb32: Resident Evil?
JoeSapphire: Sorry for the delay!

Trolldogs leaping through glass windows to jumpscare you? Yes! It is Resident Evil!
No it is not. It's totally Alone in the Dark.

(Is it possible to necro an active thread? Anyway I found this too funny to ignore.)

About the current image, no freaking clue.
Post edited June 15, 2020 by joppo
Time for a Hint.
Attachments:
hint.jpg (16 Kb)
JoeSapphire: hmmmm... I don't know where my inspiration is coming from, but I think this might be Hand of Fate?
Lone_Scout: And nope. But I knew someone would say that :)
Let's try with a new image
DAMN YOU VITEK YOU MADE ME LOOK FOOLISH

JoeSapphire: Sorry for the delay!

Trolldogs leaping through glass windows to jumpscare you? Yes! It is Resident Evil!
joppo: No it is not. It's totally Alone in the Dark.

(Is it possible to necro an active thread? Anyway I found this too funny to ignore.)
you made me look up alone in the dark and it looks very cool, would you recommend it?
While I was reading parts of this game from five years ago I saw a clue of mine that you made a guess at and I was like ! ah it's joppo! it was neat.

Lone_Scout: Time for a Hint.
I still don't know it, but the latest image is very cool.

I'm sure somebody can get it?
JoeSapphire: you made me look up alone in the dark and it looks very cool, would you recommend it?
I suppose if you can look past how ugly the polygon graphics look and get used to the weird movement, it is definitely recommended. It is a very scary horror game and it is an obvious inspiration for the Resident Evil series. (In fact, I would say in the case of the dog you drew the inspiration goes a bit further and is more of a blatant ripoff. Play the first few minutes of the first game to see why I immediately thought of AitD)

My impressions per game:
The first game is pretty good. What it lacks in beauty it more than makes up for in atmosphere. Playing it at 3 am was definitely as scary as you could want from a Lovecraftian horror game.
The second game is pretty good too, but a bit more difficult. Almost as good as the first, but the zombies with tommy guns take some of the atmosphere, also it changes the combat somewhat because aiming is very annoying. You'll be savescumming every gunfight, that's the only way to win. Still very much enjoyable.
The third game I didn't like too much, but I still think I should replay it now that I am a more skilled english reader. It had more puzzles that I thought were illogical. I don't know, maybe I wasn't capable to read things that would clue me to the solution or I was in a bad week? I will keep from giving an opinion if it is good or bad in the end. But graphically it's definitely prettier.
And I have yet to play AitD4 + The new nightmare

JoeSapphire: While I was reading parts of this game from five years ago I saw a clue of mine that you made a guess at and I was like ! ah it's joppo! it was neat.
I can even draw decently, but I don't know many games. So unless the player drawing chooses a game I had experience with I have no chance of figuring it out. Like the current pick by Lone_Scout, probably.
That is why I don't participate much here despite liking this game.
joppo: the zombies with tommy guns take some of the atmosphere,
lol
*bump*

I'm not inspired to draw anything else right now. I'll come up with a new picture in a few days...
Lone_Scout: Time for a Hint.
The Black Mirror?
JoeSapphire: The Black Mirror?
Nope. Sorry.

Let's try with another picture.
Attachments:
portrait.jpg (379 Kb)
Post edited June 23, 2020 by Lone_Scout
Lone_Scout: Nope. Sorry.

Is that the front cover to mirror's edge?

I never played it but I don't get the impression it's much like any of your other drawings so probs not lol

Cultist Simulator?

viperfdl: Cultist Simulator?
Finally, we have a winner! :)

JoeSapphire: Is that the front cover to mirror's edge?

I never played it but I don't get the impression it's much like any of your other drawings so probs not lol
I'm afraid the hint confused you a little bit... >:)

It was not a hint about the name of the game, it was just... a hint
:D
Post edited June 23, 2020 by Lone_Scout
Lone_Scout: It was not a hint about the name of the game, it was just... a hint
:D
eee! that's cool I like that a lot