It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

viperfdl: New picture:
Matewis: Unreal?
Looks like they are getting ready to crucify Goro.
viperfdl: New picture:
Matewis: Unreal?
Yes.
Ok new one
Attachments:
Matewis: Ok new one
Commander Keen.
Matewis: Ok new one
ZFR: Commander Keen.
Yes, the infamous pogo stick :)
ZFR: Commander Keen.
Matewis: Yes, the infamous pogo stick :)
I recognized it by the barrels (and floor). Only now I realized what's that on top.
Will draw Monday.
Here it is.
Attachments:
monday.png (20 Kb)
ZFR: Here it is.
Looks like Human Resource Machine. I've been waiting for it to go on sale, but it hasn't been in any since at least last Fall. =/
ZFR: Here it is.
Mr.Mumbles: Looks like Human Resource Machine. I've been waiting for it to go on sale, but it hasn't been in any since at least last Fall. =/
Yes it is.
Did anybody say...
Attachments:
oh_yeah!.png (70 Kb)
Mr.Mumbles: Did anybody say...
Can't think of any game involving peanut butter and glasses... and now I can't stop thinking of the peanut butter jelly song, lol.

Since it's been almost a week with no replies, would you mind if I post a new drawing? It's something easy to guess, I think. I made three drawings a while ago that I wanted to post here but I've had bad luck guessing the last few games. :)
Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders?
krugos2: Can't think of any game involving peanut butter and glasses... and now I can't stop thinking of the peanut butter jelly song, lol.

Since it's been almost a week with no replies, would you mind if I post a new drawing? It's something easy to guess, I think. I made three drawings a while ago that I wanted to post here but I've had bad luck guessing the last few games. :)
Sure, go ahead. I guess that Overwatch reference was a bit too obscure.
Mr.Mumbles: Sure, go ahead. I guess that Overwatch reference was a bit too obscure.
I can't tell, as I've never played Overwatch. It was still fun trying to figure the meaning of those objects. :)

Ok, here's the new drawing.
Attachments:
meow.jpg (294 Kb)