It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

pokooj: Ok then.

To make it official, the game was Resogun.

New game is attached. I'm not an artist as you can tell looking at my drawing, but i think it shouldn't be too difficult. There are 3 hints on the drawing.

Good luck.
Jedi Academy
pokooj: Ok then.

To make it official, the game was Resogun.

New game is attached. I'm not an artist as you can tell looking at my drawing, but i think it shouldn't be too difficult. There are 3 hints on the drawing.

Good luck.
rlansing: Jedi Academy
Yes, it is Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy. I thought classroom and Luke Skywalker will make it easy. Luke is the teacher with robot hand :)

The other hints were:
- plans of the Death Star
- color lightsabers
- X-wing maneuvers lesson.
Post edited April 06, 2017 by pokooj
Next one.
Attachments:
yoyo.jpg (49 Kb)
Another character.
Attachments:
chimera.jpg (32 Kb)
I've no idea. Is it a beat 'm up?
Interesting.
The first drawing made me think of Dynamite Cop/Dynamite Deka because I vaguely remember a fight with chefs.
But the second one throws that guess out the window.
viperfdl: I've no idea. Is it a beat 'm up?
It's mostly a fighting game like Virtua Fighter or Soul Calibur. Mostly.
viperfdl: I've no idea. Is it a beat 'm up?
rlansing: It's mostly a fighting game like Virtua Fighter or Soul Calibur. Mostly.
I'm having a wild guess here - I know that a chimera was indeed in Mother 3 (EarthBound series, 10/10 all of them) and when you mention Soul Calibur I think of a multiplayer fighting game in 2D. Placing these two together leads to one game; Super Smash Bros. Brawl, since it has a level from Earthbound, and if my recollection is true (it was a while since I fired up my Wii) then there was indeed a chimera there, altough rare.

So my guess is, Super Smash Bos. Brawl? just a wild guess :D
rlansing: It's mostly a fighting game like Virtua Fighter or Soul Calibur. Mostly.
Erikspilivink: I'm having a wild guess here - I know that a chimera was indeed in Mother 3 (EarthBound series, 10/10 all of them) and when you mention Soul Calibur I think of a multiplayer fighting game in 2D. Placing these two together leads to one game; Super Smash Bros. Brawl, since it has a level from Earthbound, and if my recollection is true (it was a while since I fired up my Wii) then there was indeed a chimera there, altough rare.

So my guess is, Super Smash Bos. Brawl? just a wild guess :D
No. And its a 3D fighting game. Like Bushido Blade... but with less blades.
I wish I had more time to draw more hints. Instead, here's something I drew a few years ago. This character is also in this game.
Attachments:
rlansing: I wish I had more time to draw more hints. Instead, here's something I drew a few years ago. This character is also in this game.
Is it Ehrgeiz: God Bless the Ring?
rlansing: I wish I had more time to draw more hints. Instead, here's something I drew a few years ago. This character is also in this game.
almabrds: Is it Ehrgeiz: God Bless the Ring?
Yep. Your turn.
rlansing: Yep. Your turn.
Why was the cloud marked in the last picture?
ZFR: Why was the cloud marked in the last picture?
Because that's the characters name.
Post edited April 09, 2017 by Smannesman
rlansing: Yep. Your turn.
Next one:
Attachments:
ordyne.jpg (29 Kb)
Post edited April 10, 2017 by almabrds