It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Densetsu: Is it a mobile game for Android/iOS?
Not at this time.
(The developers said maybe later they will make for tablets and consoles.)
Densetsu: Is it a mobile game for Android/iOS?
rlansing: Not at this time.
(The developers said maybe later they will make for tablets and consoles.)
I searched around for a bit but didn't find it for now. I did find a game that interests me on Steam that I didn't know of though (Seasons after Fall), so thanks for that! :)
It is on Steam, but it isn't a platformer.
Attachments:
rlansing: It is on Steam, but it isn't a platformer.
Armello?
I think I remember this one.. but it probably won't come to GOG, it's probably whatever GOG calls games they won't release.
Meadow!

Got it on Steam for like... 5 bucks? Kinda sad it's still not on GOG, since we have the Galaxy client and what not. Very relaxing title!

EDIT: But by looking at the pics, that game seems to have hexagonal tiles, which Meadow lacks... what could it be? As someone mentioned earlier, it could be Armello, yeah.

EDIT2: Yup, Armello. I bet my ZX Spectrum cd colleciton.

EDIT3: RIP my ZX Spectrum collection.
Post edited March 09, 2017 by LordEbu
Not Meadow or Armello. I believe Smannesman has the correct answer.
(Although I am still hopeful that it will come to GOG, despite the game's name.)
Attachments:
lunch.jpg (16 Kb)
Smannesman: I think I remember this one.. but it probably won't come to GOG, it's probably whatever GOG calls games they won't release.
I'm thinking it's your turn.
Attachments:
Smannesman: I think I remember this one.. but it probably won't come to GOG, it's probably whatever GOG calls games they won't release.
rlansing: I'm thinking it's your turn.
I'm guessing that he probably doesn't wish to have a go as he had only hinted at the name of the game. So I'll go for it and give the amusing title.

It's Niche - a genetics survival game.
Densetsu: I'm guessing that he probably doesn't wish to have a go as he had only hinted at the name of the game. So I'll go for it and give the amusing title.

It's Niche - a genetics survival game.
That's the one. Your turn then.
Allright, and here's the next one:
Attachments:
alleycat.jpg (167 Kb)
Post edited March 11, 2017 by Densetsu
Densetsu: Allright, and here's the next one:
Pain! Suffering! Humiliation!
I have this game. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U!
I would say it's the dog from a very old hunting game (played it on the C64). Don't remember the name though. Duck Hunt?
Ghorpm: Pain! Suffering! Humiliation!
Him giggling at your failure is probably my favorite NES scene. :D

rlansing: I have this game. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U!
I checked it out and yeah, your answer is technically not wrong, but it's not the game I meant. Cool that the characters had made an appearance there. :)

PaterAlf: I would say it's the dog from a very old hunting game (played it on the C64). Don't remember the name though. Duck Hunt?
Yup, you remembered the name right and that's the game I meant! I didn't know that it was available for anything else than NES.

Your go. :)