It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

New picture:
It's an older game, so maybe not that easy.
Attachments:
buh.png (5 Kb)
Shadows of Undrentide?
ZFR: Shadows of Undrentide?
Nope. Not old enough...
Hmm, Hoops of a Gorgon? Something like that...
viperfdl: New picture:
I suspect it might be Starbyte's Rings of Medusa from 1989/90.
viperfdl: New picture:
Densetsu: I suspect it might be Starbyte's Rings of Medusa from 1989/90.
Correct.
From this one, I have removed 2 details, which will be added later by one if nobody guesses it before.

Next riddle:
Attachments:
Densetsu: From this one, I have removed 2 details, which will be added later by one if nobody guesses it before.

Next riddle:
A bum lying prone in his own vomit?
viperfdl: A bum lying prone in his own vomit?
It could be, but nope, that isn't what it is.

I'm curious whether somebody can recognize it as is. Otherwise new detail is coming shortly.
Densetsu: From this one, I have removed 2 details, which will be added later by one if nobody guesses it before.

Next riddle:
Flashback
Ghorpm: Flashback
Excellent! Below are the rest of details for reference.

Your go. :)
Attachments:
Post edited December 31, 2016 by Densetsu
Densetsu: Excellent! Below are the rest of details for reference.
G'dammit. The detail I needed to get it was the box thingy next to him. Even the insect wouldn't have been enough, though.
Ghorpm: Flashback
Densetsu: Excellent! Below are the rest of details for reference.

Your go. :)
Your picture is excellent so I didn’t need any further details :) I will try to post something tomorrow
I think it may take more time for me to draw anything so if anyone wants to take my turn feel free to do so
F4LL0UT: G'dammit. The detail I needed to get it was the box thingy next to him. Even the insect wouldn't have been enough, though.
Yeah, I thought the cube would probably be a bigger giveaway, hence why it's shown last.

Ghorpm: Your picture is excellent so I didn’t need any further details :) I will try to post something tomorrow
Thank you. :)

No rush with new riddle as far as I'm concerned.