It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ghorpm: Yes :D I thought it would be funny and I actually replay this game now so...

Your turn
He he yes, that almost got me because at first I automatically dismissed that possibility. :D

Very unforgiving game, but it's very memorable too and those heads have got to be one of the best common foes I've encountered anywhere.
I'm afraid this one might be a bit hard.

Next riddle:
Attachments:
Post edited November 20, 2016 by Densetsu
Densetsu: I'm afraid this one might be a bit hard.

Next riddle:
Story of Thor? (Beyond Oasis in some regions I think.)
Goatbrush: Story of Thor? (Beyond Oasis in some regions I think.)
Or maybe not that hard after all.

Your go. :)
I loved Story of Thor, remember renting it out over and over. :p

Up next!
Attachments:
Not a clue.
Goatbrush: I loved Story of Thor, remember renting it out over and over. :p

Up next!
Just in case you don't know but would sometime like to return to it and don't have other means, it's available as Beyond Oasis on Steam. :)

I get association to Rogue Legacy when looking at your drawing. Is maybe that it?
Densetsu: Just in case you don't know but would sometime like to return to it and don't have other means, it's available as Beyond Oasis on Steam. :)

I get association to Rogue Legacy when looking at your drawing. Is maybe that it?
Yeah I picked it up a while back, not played it yet but planning on another run through soon.

Not rogue legacy, slightly zoomed out version coming up!
Attachments:
Post edited November 21, 2016 by Goatbrush
Densetsu: Just in case you don't know but would sometime like to return to it and don't have other means, it's available as Beyond Oasis on Steam. :)

Goatbrush: Yeah I picked it up a while back, not played it yet but planning on another run through soon.

Not rogue legacy, slightly zoomed out version coming up!
It's one of the games in the Wonder Boy Series.

I've only played 3 though and it's not that one because he's human in the picture, I'm gonna go Wonder Boy 2.
magejake50: It's one of the games in the Wonder Boy Series.

I've only played 3 though and it's not that one because he's human in the picture, I'm gonna go Wonder Boy 2.
It's close enough that I'll give it to you, it is 3 - the Dragon's Trap. I can see where you're coming from with the human thing, he's human at the first/last bosses though, probably a bit evil of me not to draw him as a mouse or something.

You're up!
Why do I keep guessing when I know I suck at drawing...

Anyway, here's mine, this game needs to be brought to GOG!
Attachments:
magejake50: Why do I keep guessing when I know I suck at drawing...

I'm pretty sure that's the Zoombinis.

zeogold: I'm pretty sure that's the Zoombinis.
Eh, close enough. Logical Journey of the Zoombini's (Though the remake is just Zoombini's), hah now it's your turn.
I am anxiously awaiting Zeogold's art.

zeogold: I'm pretty sure that's the Zoombinis.
Ping. Your turn! :)