It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nicohvc: I suck at drawing. Does somebody want to take my turn? Thx! (and sorry)
I suck at drawing too but I'll take your turn if you really don't want it.
I expected someone to say whether or not this is possible by now. well to keep the thread moving I'll go ahead without confirmation.

if this is all a massive breach of etiquette someone yell at me.
Attachments:
Generic Guess: Rock Band?

REDVWIN
XKCD, the game? that's what the stickmans remind me of.
That aside it looks like a bit like a viking ship in space, so I googled "Space Vikings" for fun. And a game with that name actually exists for the Apple II. Is that the game?
Jets'N'Guns?
nope! but there is a music angle. look closer at the stick men. what instruments are they playing?
Lol, that's a creative way to draw! :)

R _ _ _ L G _ L _ _ Y? :p
Post edited December 17, 2015 by Cyraxpt
Cyraxpt: Lol, that's a creative way to draw! :)

R _ _ _ L G _ L _ _ Y? :p
correct.

but I don't know if you're going or just saying you know. so anyway that's solved if you are, if not, big hint!
Post edited December 17, 2015 by johnnygoging
Royal Galley!
Guess no one wanted the freebie, oh well, it's Rebel Galaxy.
Attachments:
tribes_2.jpg (36 Kb)
Is it a Double Dragon game?
Charon121: Is it a Double Dragon game?
No. Rebel Galaxy is completely different and takes place in space.

Oh wait, you're guessing the new game?

I'll guess too. Karateka?
I know the new game. But I don't have time to draw at the moment, so I won't give it away.

Can say that Cyraxpt copied the graphical style quite accurately. His drawing almost looks like a screenshot.
One Finger Death Punch?
Naszrador: One Finger Death Punch?
Ding a ring ding ding ding, we have a winner. :)