It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Nobody?

HINT: The game is available here...
Ghorpm: Nobody?

HINT: The game is available here...
I doubt it will be, but based on something I've just read in another thread about this game - Divinity 2?
Post edited June 17, 2013 by Timelord1963
Dragonsphere!
Vitek: Dragonsphere!
That;s the one! Your turn!
Vitek: Dragonsphere!
Ghorpm: That;s the one! Your turn!
Ah, that was a really nice 'say what you see'; d'oh :)
Ghorpm: That;s the one! Your turn!
Timelord1963: Ah, that was a really nice 'say what you see'; d'oh :)
Sometimes the easiest things are harder to guess ;)
I'll drop one drawing here while we wait for Vitek to continue. Or if he doesn't want to, whoever gets my submission right gets to keep the game going.

Edit: I have an extended version to post if it takes too long for someone to get it right, but I don't think I'll need it. Some people here nail even the hardest drawings.
Attachments:
pong.jpg (10 Kb)
Post edited June 18, 2013 by jpolastre
jpolastre: I'll drop one drawing here while we wait for Vitek to continue. Or if he doesn't want to, whoever gets my submission right gets to keep the game going.
WISE FWOM YOUR GWAVE AND WESCUE MY DAWTA
Oh, I had to go out yesterday in the middle of drawing and then I forgot about it. Feel free to continue.
jpolastre: I'll drop one drawing here while we wait for Vitek to continue. Or if he doesn't want to, whoever gets my submission right gets to keep the game going.
grimwerk: WISE FWOM YOUR GWAVE AND WESCUE MY DAWTA
Damn. You recognized Altered Beast much faster than I expected. Maybe I should start worsening my drawings.
2 minutes, WTF?

By the way, here's the extended version but it would make it way too easy.
Attachments:
duckhunt.jpg (12 Kb)
Post edited November 22, 2022 by joppo
jpolastre: Damn. You recognized Altered Beast much faster than I expected. Maybe I should start worsening my drawings.
2 minutes, WTF?
I've had Altered Beast on my mind recently, so I was happy to see your drawing.

It's a great representation! My only criticism would be is that his head is far too large. Those buffed-up centurions were total peanutheads!
grimwerk: I've had Altered Beast on my mind recently, so I was happy to see your drawing.

It's a great representation! My only criticism would be is that his head is far too large. Those buffed-up centurions were total peanutheads!
Hahaha I agree. I suppose I could have it scale down, because drawing a smaller head was a no-go. I can get by when drawing bodies but my heads and faces suck. I'm just happy it looks like a head at all even if it doesn't really resemble the game character's face or hair.

When I first thought of doing it my first impulse was to draw a wolf or tiger doing a triangle-shaped B-button body attack. Then I realized it would be figured out before I had time to refresh the page.
grimwerk: ...
I'm guessing the turn is now yours.
Adzeth: I'm guessing the turn is now yours.
Yes, thanks. S'been a busy day.
Attachments:
Adzeth: I'm guessing the turn is now yours.
grimwerk: Yes, thanks. S'been a busy day.
Castaway?