It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hasn't Banner Saga been cheaper? Is it worth that price?
So far only two crits. But still waiting for more.

Also what are GOGBears if I may ask.
CarrionCrow: A word of advice - adepts tend to be dull, in my experience. Try to diversify their abilities beyond applying fists to faces.
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

Is it the kind of game that has self contained missions? I ask because I want to start it now, but don't want to let Lords of Xulima fall by the wayside.. but if it's short self contained missions I can play it in between other games :D

Also, missed Halfway typing this post... And Banner Sage is still just a little too expensive for me (until I know for sure D:OS isn't coming anyway)
trentonlf: Hasn't Banner Saga been cheaper? Is it worth that price?
Gotcha - ta
IAmSinistar: Nice, still new Fresh games. And I just got an Atlas GOGbear a few minutes ago too...
Never let a drunken teddy bear with godlike strength hump your leg.
Or in your case, don't let them do that to one of your head spike things.
Yes.

Also, yes ;)

*EDIT SPOILER!*

if you don't mind that it does wrap up, but the story is clearly still ongoing
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Ixamyakxim
But but..there are still new titles!
Ahhh..kill meee...
toxicTom: Silly thing is - same time same games. Means I will miss the same seasoned games this night and tomorrow.
As far as I know they appear in different order so not all is lost. Oh and it might help to get some coffee and get rid of those kids, boss, wife and cat ;)
Neodragon22: So far only two crits. But still waiting for more.

The GOGBear appears on the 404 Error page.
Tallima: I just critted Shadowrun. I don't really know anything about that game, but peeps seem to like it and it says "RPG." So yay!!! Thanks GOG!

And I got it without leveling up my luck stat yet.
huN73R: It's a hella good game and mods for it are great too.
Excellent! I can't wait!
I can recommend The Banner Saga. Great mood and nice storytelling framed by turn-based combat.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by DeMignon
CarrionCrow: Never let a drunken teddy bear with godlike strength hump your leg.
Or in your case, don't let them do that to one of your head spike things.
Nobody touches the coif!
Can confirm, it was cheaper. 80%
Iirc Steam autumn sale or something during november 2014
Post edited March 03, 2015 by huN73R
CarrionCrow: A word of advice - adepts tend to be dull, in my experience. Try to diversify their abilities beyond applying fists to faces.
adaliabooks: Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

Is it the kind of game that has self contained missions? I ask because I want to start it now, but don't want to let Lords of Xulima fall by the wayside.. but if it's short self contained missions I can play it in between other games :D

Also, missed Halfway typing this post... And Banner Sage is still just a little too expensive for me (until I know for sure D:OS isn't coming anyway)
Yes, it does. You do the jobs in between going to the hub area that has your base of operations.
Neodragon22: So far only two crits. But still waiting for more.

Luned: The GOGBear appears on the 404 Error page.
Alright. Anything special about them I need to know?