It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PabloEscobar: Damn... Now I need to change my luggage passcode...
SortaSane: It's easier than changing the combination on a Druish air shield, believe me.
You sure about that? Have you seen my luggage? :)
Sachys: its in the back... with crewdroog!

*points at rubber room
blakstar: Right! Off to man the mixer then! :-D
dont forget these - you may need them

*passes nipple clamps and car battery
WildHobgoblin: Well, tastes differ, and that's fine with me. It just didn't resonate with me as much as I would have liked. The story of the uncle was quite interesting (other people had to put the clues together for me, I wasn't even close to putting all the pieces together). Other than that... I felt there wasn't too much to it. And I found the ending somewhat lacking.
But I'm sure you have your reasons for feeling differently.
LinustheBold: I answered stg83 separately, so perhaps you'll see that post. The uncle thing is important because (for me at least) it is the key to understanding what the game is doing: telling stories by accretion, hinting at secrets that will not, in the end, be revealed. It's history, and we're walking through it, and it's always just beyond our grasp.

Gone Home subverts the medium, and junks all the expectations we bring to a computer game. There's not a single revelation, until the very final moment. The Sam thing that is often mistaken for a plot revelation is actually incidental, just as important as the reason the mother's drive to work is a factor in the family's happiness, just as important as the reason the parents aren't home on the night the game takes place. It's all there in the house, in the small corners and in the diary memories, all vague, all unformed. The locked doors and lock combinations are conventions of the genre that they use to tell a small, human story, rather than a grand glorious one.

It's fine, of course, if that wasn't there for you, or if you aren't interested in it. But I found real power in the quiet stories left in fragments through the dark empty house.
Well now you've gone and got me interested in this game, wishlisted for future sale.
+1 to you sir
Sachys: its in the back... with crewdroog!

*points at rubber room
watch. i bite. and I may or may not have had my rabies shots. *bounces off rubber walls*
Sachys: HEY! WAIT!

...can you man the concrete mixer? - we're quickly running out!
blakstar: Well... since you did help me out, where's the mixer? :-)
In that direction. Quickly please, I need those shoes fitted for my diving class.
ElTerprise: You're wrong. It's: 1 2 3 4 5
toxicTom: Awesome scene. Like... all scenes in that movie?
Yeah. Just remembered the scene because of the password guessing. Damn. I need to rewatch the movie :).
Ominousrobot: off topic and on point as usual, since we are nearly at the end i tweaked my silly logo some more.

If it needs anything else let me know.
Oh - that is so AWESOME!

GOG needs to hang it on the front page of the tracker thread during the next Insomnia sale!
Fresh deal: Cognition: Game of the Year Edition (-80%) [200]
PabloEscobar: You sure about that? Have you seen my luggage? :)
Is it this one?
ElTerprise: You're wrong. It's: 1 2 3 4 5
SortaSane: That looks like something an idiot would use for his luggage.
inclduding the whitespaces ;-?
Crewdroog: oh. is that why the men kept getting so mad? Kept thinking they were beating me b/c i wasn't eating it fast enough. but after the third bucket, I just couldn't force anymore down. it was delicious though.
Sachys: no they were beating you because... well, they get paid to beat people.
They are for hire?? well then please give me their number, they did a great job and i'd like the full work up again. and maybe they'll give me that porridge recipe.
blakstar: Well... since you did help me out, where's the mixer? :-)
bugamn: In that direction. Quickly please, I need those shoes fitted for my diving class.
Good grief! Everyone's so impatient tonight! Please take a number and we'll get back to you :-P
Sachys: dont forget these - you may need them

*passes nipple clamps and car battery
Oh, kinky!
ElTerprise: Yeah. Just remembered the scene because of the password guessing. Damn. I need to rewatch the movie :).
It was on German TV a few days ago.
bugamn: In that direction. Quickly please, I need those shoes fitted for my diving class.
blakstar: Good grief! Everyone's so impatient tonight! Please take a number and we'll get back to you :-P
Is this going to take long? i'm being banished to the otherrealms at ten is all