It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wooo, score! Got my copy of Dead State. Finally free again! :P

And here I was fully expecting that this would go on for a few more days, and in the end I'd miss the game I'm waiting for. Didn't think it would come up again so early in the third round.

Thanks to IAmSinistar and the others for all the effort they've put into this thread, to make things a bit easier for everyone else.

I'll probably hang around a bit longer, to see if I can score any freebies. Might drop em' here in this thread, if they're games I already own. :)
Huh, first time I've seen Dead State in this sale. I had a good feeling about the critical hit but 'twas not to be.
I hope A Bird Story does come sson. The first time I was asleep, the second time I was busy. For the third time I'm free and I hope I'll be awake.
Lemon_Curry: Don't you just love it when a review of a buggy indie game begins this way?:

I rarely bother to write reviews, even for games that I enjoy, so understand that for me to bother putting pen to paper (so to speak) means that I am blown away.
Lemon_Curry: (Dead State reviews p.4)

Obviously, it does not have to be a fake review but...
Well, one get can blown away by a buggy game. I remember Morrowind...
Seasoned os already through. Damn no Robin Hood. Anyway, good to see that they tried to make things a bit faster.
For some reason the forum posting is bugging out for me a bit.
The winning post for question 2
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post15547
stg83: Hurrah! Finally got a critical hit on a game I was genuinely interested in with Doorkickers. Thank you GOG RNG Freebie algorithm for putting me in your good graces. :)
Congratulations, you deserve it!
IAmSinistar: Great job! Nice that happened for you at last. :)
Indeed, I am very glad. :D

Now on that note lets keep the spirit of Seasoned GOG titles alive so if there is anyone that missed or hasn't gotten a single freebie yet and is interested in Wizardry 8 then answer the following query:

Only answer if you want the game

Q: Who was the lead designer on Wizardry 8?
Post edited March 06, 2015 by stg83
MissFable: Nope. You were the puppet master.
Luigi has a friend in the game helping him.
Turtlesaur: im not a puppet master. thats just... mean (:
You can be a benevolent puppet master.
Lemon_Curry: Don't you just love it when a review of a buggy indie game begins this way?:

(Dead State reviews p.4)

Obviously, it does not have to be a fake review but...
Mister-Gosh: Well, one get can blown away by a buggy game. I remember Morrowind...
Or any other Elder Scrolls Game...
MissFable: For some reason the forum posting is bugging out for me a bit.
The winning post for question 2
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post15547
Thank you very much, MissFable!
Missed x-wing and tie again :'(
Wish the sale was on the weekend
Is there a way to check if a user is online?
high rated
DAY SEVEN

Fresh
Mark of the Ninja Special Edition (-80%) [400]
Xenonauts (-60%) [300]
Terraria (-80%) [300]
Freedom Planet (-67%) [200]
Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure (-80%) [200]
Last Federation, The (-75%) [150]
Tetrobot and Co. (-75%) [200]
Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut (-80%) [200]
Cognition: Game of the Year Edition (-80%) [200]
Story About My Uncle, A (-80%) [100]
The Gamers: Dorkness Rising {movie} (-75%) [100]
Lumino City (-50%) [200]

Fresh Too
Alan Wake (-85%) [200]
Ink (-50%) [50]
Papers, Please (-75%) [300]
AI War Collection (-80%) [100]
Kentucky Route Zero Season Pass (-60%) [200]
Quest for Infamy (-80%) [200]
Consortium: Master Edition, The (-80%) [200]
Astebreed (-75%) [200]
Desktop Dungeons (-67%) [300]
FTL: Advanced Edition (-75%) [200]
Age of Wonders 3 Deluxe Edition (-67%) [300]
Teslagrad (-75%) [100]
Blocks That Matter (-70%) [100]
PixelJunk Shooter (-85%) [100]
Smugglers V (-80%) [100]
Anomaly Defenders (-75%) [100]
Post edited March 09, 2015 by Grargar
high rated
Ladies and gentlemen, I hand you over now to , who will be helming this thread for the rest of its journey through the icy waters of Double Insomnia. He has graciously stepped in, as I will be away this weekend. I am updating the main post with links to the posts where he is managing info. I do want to point out now that his copy of [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post15563]the Games Remaining post supercedes mine, which will now be stripped out.

Please show him lots of love, and thanks for the great time together with the third Insomnia sale!
Post edited March 06, 2015 by IAmSinistar