It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

https://dosbox-staging.github.io/v0-78-0/

Dosbox Staging Discord Channel

Main improvements in this new version:

Added universal builds for macOS, supporting x86-64 and ARM64 in the same DMG package.

Added a workaround for vsync lag, which is useful for video outputs that enforce vsync.

Added window size and placement customizations .

Added full /help output text for the AUTOTYPE, BOOT, CALL, CHOICE, CLS, COPY, DIR, ECHO, EXIT, GOTO, HELP, IF, INTRO KEYB, LS, MD/MKDIR, MEM, RD/RMDIR, REN/RENAME, RESCAN, SHIFT, SUBST, and TYPE commands.

Added MSYS2-based release builds and instructions for those on Windows using MSYS2.

Merged PCjr composite patch.

Merged CGA composite improvement patch.

Added bash-shell completion.

Added Loguru, a fast cross-platform logging subsystem. Logs are now time-stamped and warnings are now colorized.

Merged S3 video patch.

Added configurable FluidSynth chorus and reverb settings.

Added auto-exit. When an executable that's passed on the command-line exits, then so too will the emulator. This is equivalent to manually adding the -exit command-line flag.

Added layered and portable configuration file handling.

Added ENet (reliable UDP) as an option for modem and null-modem transport, as well as SERIAL.COM for runtime serial-port configuration.

Added support for virtual Ethernet and TCP/IP networking via slirp.

Added support for networking in Windows for Workgroups 3.11 from the shell. Previously networking in WfW was only possible when booting a real MS-DOS installation from a bootable HDD image.

Added IDE controller support for CDROM image-mounts, which is useful for CDROM-based games that also happen to need a real DOS environment such as Revell's car games, like European Racers.

Numerous bugfixes

All of them are explained in detail on the release page: https://dosbox-staging.github.io/v0-78-0/

With downloads for Linux, Windows, and macOS platforms.
Nice, I should update my dosbox installation.
Nice, I updated my Dosbox installation immediately.