It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We’d like to inform you that, due to the publisher's request, Consortium 2019 REBALANCE will be delisted from our catalog on Friday, April 21st, 1 PM UTC.

For everyone who purchased the title prior to delisting, it will remain in their GOG library.
Another Ouch!. Two de-listings in one day, how come ?. I already have this in my library, though judging my the games reviews (comments) it's not that good of a game, and I can't comment either way, as I have not played it. Sad to see another game go all the same...
Well, reading the reviews...it probably didn't sell so well.
Especially after they gave it away for free in 2016.
The in-development (since 2016) sequel Consortium: The Tower is still lined up for a GoG release, whenever that's going to release proper.
Swedrami: The in-development (since 2016) sequel Consortium: The Tower is still lined up for [...] release.
Latest update from 16 months ago...
Attachments:
That's sad :(
Interestingly low reviews on GOG compared to Steam. Maybe that + low sales = not worth having it on GOG anymore?
If you sort the catalog by bestselling (all time), it's #1253. Out of 7942, not that bad.
I played it when it was given away and thought it interesting and fairly well made but it also felt like the first chapter of 3-7 chapters.

I presume the rest of the parts will be named after chess pieces, if there will ever be more, which I truly hope.
Sad news. Consortium is a quite good game, and I had good hopes for The Tower (although development of the latter seems to be halted for a long time...)
Such a great game and concept, such a shame. Really enjoyed this one!
high rated
I bring good news from the game developer: Consortium will be replaced by the Remaster, which should be free for those who have the old game. Tomorrow (April 21st) on Steam and soon on GOG.
Themken: I presume the rest of the parts will be named after chess pieces, if there will ever be more, which I truly hope.
Wouldn't that planned sequel need to be The Rook instead of The Tower then?
Alexim: I bring good news from the game developer: Consortium will be replaced by the Remaster, which should be free for those who have the old game. Tomorrow (April 21st) on Steam and soon on GOG.
Will it replace the old version or become a second copy? Will the remaster have GOG achievements?
Alexim: I bring good news from the game developer: Consortium will be replaced by the Remaster, which should be free for those who have the old game. Tomorrow (April 21st) on Steam and soon on GOG.
SargonAelther: Will it replace the old version or become a second copy? Will the remaster have GOG achievements?
With GOG you never know, but from the way he talked about it, it sounds like a separate game.

Achievements are a real possibility but not 100% confirmed unfortunately.