It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

FearfulSymmetry: Sometimes I'm a bit too hard on myself. :P
[...different post...]
But ... six is my favourite!
*passes Fearful a helmet* ... It helps for when you start headdesking :-p

Six is the only one I can't remember. Neither the movie or the book :-|
I liked four and five :-)
EndreWhiteMane: Morning all, sorry some of you aren't feeling the best today, hope things improve soon.
My brain is still playing fun little games with me today but I'm pretty used to that by now.
*hugs, waves, ham and eggs*
FearfulSymmetry: Hey Endre, I hope you'll feel a bit better soon. *big hug*
Thank you, I'm sure I will.
The opinion you got on your thesis would drive me crazy, I'm one of those people that doesn't mind barely passing a test but getting a 99% on one drives me absolutely nuts. :-)
*return hug and an apple on your desk*
FearfulSymmetry: Sometimes I'm a bit too hard on myself. :P
[...different post...]
But ... six is my favourite!
AgentBirdnest: *passes Fearful a helmet* ... It helps for when you start headdesking :-p

Azkaban or Bust! ;)

EndreWhiteMane: *hugs, waves, ham and eggs*
This... sounds really good.
AgentBirdnest: *passes Fearful a helmet* ... It helps for when you start headdesking :-p

*puts helmet on* Ready for action. :P

You liked five? Actually really? :P Four I can sort of get, but five ... nah, not for me. My favorites go something like this (in descending order): 6 - 3 - 1 - 7 - 4 - 2 - 5. That's mostly books but I often feel the same way about the films.

What's up with that? Why can no one remember six? It's clearly the best movie and book*.

*In my own clearly unbiased and professional view. Obviously there can be no question.
EndreWhiteMane: Morning all, sorry some of you aren't feeling the best today, hope things improve soon.
My brain is still playing fun little games with me today but I'm pretty used to that by now.
*hugs, waves, ham and eggs*
ddickinson: *big still hoping you feel better very soon hug*

If it is okay to ask, do you know when you will get your results back from the doctors and know more?
Probably tomorrow, it's really nothing to worry about, I have to get these tests twice a year to be sure the meds I'm on aren't doing any damage to my liver, kidneys, etc.
*bearhug*
EndreWhiteMane: Thank you, I'm sure I will.
The opinion you got on your thesis would drive me crazy, I'm one of those people that doesn't mind barely passing a test but getting a 99% on one drives me absolutely nuts. :-)
*return hug and an apple on your desk*
Oh, that's me exactly. I got a 9.8 rather than a 10 on my final oral exam for Dutch, and I was pissed off for a week. I feel you. :P

*thank you hug* *looks around the room* Oh here, have a pear!
FearfulSymmetry: Hahaha. :P And yes, hopefully Spring will go into full force soon, I could use a little sunshine too. :P

Are you doing anything fun for the holiday? And yep, I'm looking forward to it too. Thursday 10 PM is when my long weekend starts, and I can't wait. :P

I'd have grabbed the Saints Row games too if I didn't already own them on Steam. I really like them. :)
*shouts from the bunker*
Sunshine! Get to work!

Honestly, with this shopping spree just behind me and with the thought of trying to save for travelling...
Might do some walking and visiting family and possibly a friend or so... but mostly staying home playing games and maybe reading and such stuff :)
superstande: *shouts from the bunker*
Sunshine! Get to work!

Honestly, with this shopping spree just behind me and with the thought of trying to save for travelling...
Might do some walking and visiting family and possibly a friend or so... but mostly staying home playing games and maybe reading and such stuff :)
Sounds like a perfectly good holiday. :) Where are you planning on travelling?
omega64: "Haha, ranting in Dutch is a pretty funny idea actually, but I'll spare you that. :)"
I could unleash a Dutch rant on you, though I doubt that would help.

Damn you quotes.
But the problem is if you rant here others here know Dutch. My offer was made on the fact that I am uncultured and only know English, so ranting in Dutch would not really mean anything to me but would still allow someone to get things off their chest. :-)

FearfulSymmetry: Thank you very much. :)

That's good to hear. It's much more awesome if your own body is able to take care of it, since that means you won't have to rely on medicine as much. Still, it would be great if this one did what it's supposed to. :)

So, how have you been liking the sale, DD? Did you get anything or have you been avoiding the sale altogether because of the silly no gifting thing?
My doctor jokingly blames me for the medication not working so far. She agreed with my partner that I am just too stubborn, and that my immune system takes after that and won't accept help from the medication, preferring to do things on her own. :-)

I have not really been following the sale. I was put of due to the no gifting stuff. I know there is a work around, but that requires a work around and by that time the game could be gone due to the low numbers. So I have not really been following it at all. I will pick up Jotun at some point. I have heard mixed things about it, but overall it seems to be well received. And I love Norse mythology so I am sure the game will be enjoyable. But maybe only on sale. How about you, did you get any games (other than Pillars)?

*big hug*

superstande: Argh! I panicked and forgot the most important ingredient of Hiding From Potterists Plan!
HFPP for short, quite catchy, eh?
Alright... we shall pick a volunteer to fetch the soup... :P
I don't know. *sighs*
Lucky for you I planned ahead and have lots of supplies. But no soup, so we will have to go on without soup until all the different Potter splinter cells argue with each other about who is best and once they kill each other off we can go back to the surface. :-)
Good morning everyone!

I see another insomnia sale has taken hold of the GoG site... I noticed it started yesterday but I was busy updating my old laptop and that took over 8 hours, since I didn’t update it since last year. heh!

I hope you all are doing well, and not having to struggle too much to get through your day to day. :)

All is well for me, thankfully. I’ve been busy the last few months, getting out and about, out of my cave and socializing a bit. The writing is coming along, slowly but the pages are getting filled and not having any more major changes.

<ruffles everyone's hair playfully>
omega64: "Haha, ranting in Dutch is a pretty funny idea actually, but I'll spare you that. :)"
I could unleash a Dutch rant on you, though I doubt that would help.

Damn you quotes.
ddickinson: But the problem is if you rant here others here know Dutch. My offer was made on the fact that I am uncultured and only know English, so ranting in Dutch would not really mean anything to me but would still allow someone to get things off their chest. :-)

superstande:
ddickinson:
Which is why I said I doubt it would help. ;)

Why am I screwing up quotes.
Post edited March 22, 2016 by omega64
EndreWhiteMane: Probably tomorrow, it's really nothing to worry about, I have to get these tests twice a year to be sure the meds I'm on aren't doing any damage to my liver, kidneys, etc.
*bearhug*
Well I hope they come back okay. You just take care of yourself and make sure you don't overdo things.

*big farm girl return hug*
ddickinson: My doctor jokingly blames me for the medication not working so far. She agreed with my partner that I am just too stubborn, and that my immune system takes after that and won't accept help from the medication, preferring to do things on her own. :-)

I have not really been following the sale. I was put of due to the no gifting stuff. I know there is a work around, but that requires a work around and by that time the game could be gone due to the low numbers. So I have not really been following it at all. I will pick up Jotun at some point. I have heard mixed things about it, but overall it seems to be well received. And I love Norse mythology so I am sure the game will be enjoyable. But maybe only on sale. How about you, did you get any games (other than Pillars)?

*big hug*
Whahaha, that's a pretty awesome explanation. Although it might be nicer if your immune system was a bit less stubborn. :P

Yeah, that's the frustrating thing about these low quantities, you barely have any time at all to actually make the purchase ... Makes it easy to miss a game you wanted to get. Not such good design.

Nope, Pillars is my only purchase. Even if they add more games I likely won't buy much more since I already spent too much on other things. I considered getting Jotun as well since it seems interesting, but some of the reviews made me reconsider and I've decided to wait for it to drop some more. Hopefully you'll be able to grab Jotun soon enough. :)

*enormous hug*
Well, the sheep background says more games were added, at least the sale is getting a bit more interesting again.
moonshineshadow: Well, the sheep background says more games were added, at least the sale is getting a bit more interesting again.
I've been looking at the list in the tracking thread and see only one game I might be interested in... :/