It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stilton: Hello Elves! :-)

Hope you're all working hard to give everyone a good Christmas!

Yesterday was good fun and today's going to be the same. :-) I doubt I'll go for any more games just now - best to see what the next wave brings, so its chat and chit here with 'the family.'

Happy Thursday. :-)

And I had a cake on my advent calendar this morning. :-)

Additional: and I just choked on a glass of water - its always the hard stuff that gets me...
Good morning, mighty Stilton the Viking!

*big hug*

AgentBirdnest: Hmm... How about this place? It seems to break more and more everyday. It could use a good kick in the nuts :-)
I can't kick it in the nuts. That bloody squirrel ran off with them all. :-)
Post edited December 03, 2015 by ddickinson
Stilton: Hello Elves! :-)

Hope you're all working hard to give everyone a good Christmas!

Yesterday was good fun and today's going to be the same. :-) I doubt I'll go for any more games just now - best to see what the next wave brings, so its chat and chit here with 'the family.'

Happy Thursday. :-)

And I had a cake on my advent calendar this morning. :-)

Additional: and I just choked on a glass of water - its always the hard stuff that gets me...
Hello, Horned One! Happy Thursday to you!

Gotta be careful with that water. Remember, you are not Ed Harris in The Abyss :-p
ddickinson: I can't kick it in the nuts. That bloody squirrel ran off with them all. :-)
XD
True n__n ... Well, there is plenty of snow on the front page. We can build a snowman with nuts that you can kick instead :-p
Post edited December 03, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
I feel fantastic.
AgentBirdnest: XD
True n__n ... Well, there is plenty of snow on the front page. We can build a snowman with nuts that you can kick instead :-p
I am not too sure about that, it might make David Bowie mad, which will make Owl mad. :-)

There is a lovely old cartoon (early 1980s I think) here in the UK called the snowman, which is introduced by David Bowie. It is mainly a silent cartoon, no big voice acting, just music. It is really nice. There is a Santa cartoon to go with it as well, which is funny and has Santa complaining a lot. :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXEoqb0_mrg
Just a very quick hello to offer you all some squirrel coffee, not that I imagine anyone needs extra coffee with the Winter Sale.

Hope you're all doing well, getting ready for a nice relaxing weekend, and enjoying the sale.

And to those not doing so good, wishing things to get much better before the season holidays, so that you can all have a great time.
HypersomniacLive: Just a very quick hello to offer you all some squirrel coffee, not that I imagine anyone needs extra coffee with the Winter Sale.

Hope you're all doing well, getting ready for a nice relaxing weekend, and enjoying the sale.

And to those not doing so good, wishing things to get much better before the season holidays, so that you can all have a great time.
Hello, lovely Mr Hyper! *big winter hug*

Let's hope you have a lovely and relaxing weekend as well. Not to mention an enjoyable sale, even if you do spend it finding victims for the community giveaway. :-)
Stilton: Hello Elves! :-) .....

AgentBirdnest: Hello, Horned One! Happy Thursday to you!

Gotta be careful with that water. Remember, you are not Ed Harris in The Abyss :-p
Yook, that looks unpleasant. It wasn't quite that bad (I wasn't wearing my space helmet), but it was a bit of an incident.

How are you doing today?
Post edited December 03, 2015 by Stilton
Good morning everyone *big hugs and waves* :)
HypersomniacLive: Just a very quick hello to offer you all some squirrel coffee, not that I imagine anyone needs extra coffee with the Winter Sale.

Hi Hyper :-)

Sneezon's greetings (if you have a cold - I hope not.)

How are you? How are you enjoying the sale?
ElTerprise: Good morning everyone *big hugs and waves* :)
Morning, Elt. :-)

Happy Thursday, how are you doing?
Post edited December 03, 2015 by Stilton
Stilton: Morning, Elt. :-)

Greetings Stilton.
I'm fine - how are you today?
ddickinson: I am not too sure about that, it might make David Bowie mad, which will make Owl mad. :-)

There is a lovely old cartoon (early 1980s I think) here in the UK called the snowman, which is introduced by David Bowie. It is mainly a silent cartoon, no big voice acting, just music. It is really nice. There is a Santa cartoon to go with it as well, which is funny and has Santa complaining a lot. :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXEoqb0_mrg
Ho, of course... I'd never want to upset her David :-)

*watching lovely cartoon* ...
Stilton: Morning, Elt. :-)

ElTerprise: Greetings Stilton.
I'm fine - how are you today?
I'm doing well, although I could've done with a bit more sleep. I need to get the body clock back in line with the day-to-day run of things or I'll turn into a vampire (its happened before).
ddickinson: You are, as always, very welcome. *big hug*

Awww, those poor snails. Now who will deliver all the gifts to the little French boys and girls? You might have ruined Christmas for them all with your appetite. :-)

Glad to hear you are doing good, and hopefully you will have a lovely evening with your friends.

Her husband is taking it very hard as well, especially as it looks like they will lose their home due to him not being able to afford the mortgage on his own. Me and my partner have talked about lending him the money he needs to pay it off so that he won't have to worry about him or his daughters not having a home. They have been through a lot these last few years with their mother's health and now her passing. I think they don't need to be made homeless as well if there is something I can do to help.

Have you been having fun with the sale?

*big hug while eating the lovely fish and chips*
Hehe, hopefully Santa has other plans, because snail delivery would have been a bit too slow anyway ;-p
So, on the contrary, I force him to find a plan B, so every little French boys and girls have their gifts in time :-) ... voilà.
Wow, that is very generous from you and your partner... (i'm not surprised). Maybe if everyone (many persons in their circle) is helping a little, it will be possible for them to stay in their house, and it won't be too difficult for you, helping people, either ?... anyway, I hope you'll find a solution. And you're really a great person.
(and yes I'm having fun with the sale ! I already went on a spending spree yesterday, and bought the witcher 3, as I had been drooling in front of the box for months (I'm not reasonable at all... tant pis ! :">)... I was as excited and happy as a little owlet opening her christmas gifts... hihi :">). Now I'm planning my 'real' christmas gifts for the family kids and my secret 'giftee' (we all have a secret santa, and so we have only one gift to make to one another ; except for the kids !)... I'll go do some shopping during my lunch break... so I'll see how much money will be left for the rest of the sale... :)
What about you ? anything that catches your eye ?
AgentBirdnest: Ho, of course... I'd never want to upset her David :-)

*watching lovely cartoon* ...
It has become quite a tradition here in the UK. The cartoon (and the Father Christmas one) are shown every Christmas. It got a sequel recently, but that was not that good. It kept the nice art style and things, but it just did not have the same feeling. Plus the ending spoiled it a little.
Stilton: I'm doing well, although I could've done with a bit more sleep. I need to get the body clock back in line with the day-to-day run of things or I'll turn into a vampire (its happened before).
Good to hear that. Hang on you've been a vampire before? o.O......a Viking Vampire.... :)
But that is understandable - it's not very funny when you're body clock is messed up ...