It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: *tired round of hugs*
Not another sleepless night, I hope...

Hi, Moon, happy Thursday. :-)
Stilton: Its nice being able to turn something 'normal' into something humourous or surreal. I've known some incredibly serious people in my time, and its a wonder they haven't shattered like old china. So dour and dreary. Each to their own, I suppose. But a tickle is a definite requirement from time to time.
It is not fun taking things serious all the time. Life is bad enough sometimes as it is, so might as well try to be silly and happy while we can. Just be careful with the tickles, I hear if you tickle someone too much they can end up wetting themselves. :-)

*big energising hug*
Hello people.
A hot coffee to anyone.
What are you playng ?
Stilton: Not another sleepless night, I hope...

Nah I got some sleep, just a bit too short ;-)

And I have to admit it can be a bit exhausting when you arrive on gog and see there are 19 chat messages to deal with.

*big hug*
Stilton: Not another sleepless night, I hope...

moonshineshadow: Nah I got some sleep, just a bit too short ;-)

And I have to admit it can be a bit exhausting when you arrive on gog and see there are 19 chat messages to deal with.

*big hug*
Nineteen messages? Wow, that's ten less than I had. ;-)

I only got about four good hours in bed myself. It seems to be a trend now, which is disappointing as I used to get a solid eight hours every night. I used to exercise all the time, though, whereas now I'm a rather lazy Viking.
moonshineshadow: Nah I got some sleep, just a bit too short ;-)
*big hug*
Stilton: Nineteen messages? Wow, that's ten less than I had. ;-)

I only got about four good hours in bed myself. It seems to be a trend now, which is disappointing as I used to get a solid eight hours every night. I used to exercise all the time, though, whereas now I'm a rather lazy Viking.
Seems like there should be a simple solution to your sleep problem. What are you still doing here? Go out and exercise :P
ddickinson: Hello, lovely Mr Hyper! *big winter hug*

Let's hope you have a lovely and relaxing weekend as well. Not to mention an enjoyable sale, even if you do spend it finding victims for the community giveaway. :-)
Hey now young lady, you of all people should not make fun of me for trying to get a little something into people's inboxes! ;-)

ddickinson: It is not fun taking things serious all the time. Life is bad enough sometimes as it is, so might as well try to be silly and happy while we can. Just be careful with the tickles, I hear if you tickle someone too much they can end up wetting themselves. :-)

[...]
But what if that someone isn't ticklish?

Stilton: Hi Hyper :-)

Sneezon's greetings (if you have a cold - I hope not.)

How are you? How are you enjoying the sale?

[...]
Hiya Viking, thankfully just a bit of a running nose, but no cold (yet), and I hope it stays that way.

The sale's got some nice deals, but frankly, this format of bundles + daily deals is getting quite stale - it's been the same since... last year's Summer Sale now?

But for a number of (unrelated to the above comment) reasons, I'm watching the sale from afar.

And hello to everyone else!
Stilton: Nineteen messages? Wow, that's ten less than I had. ;-)

moonshineshadow: Seems like there should be a simple solution to your sleep problem. What are you still doing here? Go out and exercise :P
That's not a bad idea. I think I'll go for one of my walks later, or maybe do some exercises here in my hut. My body needs to do what its meant to and not be sat in a chair all of the time. Thanks for the suggestion. :-)
HypersomniacLive: Hey now young lady, you of all people should not make fun of me for trying to get a little something into people's inboxes! ;-)

But what if that someone isn't ticklish?
But I only get a few victims, you are working your way up to certified serial killer gifter with all your victims. :-)

Hmm... You could try that putting the hand in a bowl of water while they sleep thing. But I am not sure if that is true or not. :-)
HypersomniacLive: And hello to everyone else!
Argh. Now you are here too? Go away. And don't even talk about nominations :P

On a serious note. Glad to have you visiting our thread again *happy wave*
Stilton: Hi Hyper :-)

Sneezon's greetings (if you have a cold - I hope not.)

How are you? How are you enjoying the sale?

[...]
HypersomniacLive: Hiya Viking, thankfully just a bit of a running nose, but no cold (yet), and I hope it stays that way.

The sale's got some nice deals, but frankly, this format of bundles + daily deals is getting quite stale - it's been the same since... last year's Summer Sale now?

But for a number of (unrelated to the above comment) reasons, I'm watching the sale from afar.

And hello to everyone else!
I agree the format is a bit drab these days, but this is probably the best (most basic) way to do it. Its a shop, after all, and they're offering quite a lot of cheap games. We may even have been spoilt by the amount of things they've offered over the years. Although an insomnia now and then might liven things up a bit. Or an insomnia-style addition to the current format. A regular turnover of single limited number games with that timer/slider at the top of the front page would be interesting.
Stilton: I agree the format is a bit drab these days, but this is probably the best (most basic) way to do it. Its a shop, after all, and they're offering quite a lot of cheap games. We may even have been spoilt by the amount of things they've offered over the years. Although an insomnia now and then might liven things up a bit. Or an insomnia-style addition to the current format. A regular turnover of single limited number games with that timer/slider at the top of the front page would be interesting.
I wonder if they had to abandon the Insomnia format once they got a lot more customers? Maybe it was quite server intense, and with the many new customers since the launch of Galaxy and Witcher 3 and things it might be a little too much for the servers. Or maybe it was just not as profitable. But as you said, they could just add it as a little extra to the regular sale, but then that goes back to the server strain from running two kind of sales.
Stilton: Not being a Murican, I'm picturing a resolute but compassionate cowboy leading an aged horse behind the barn, both with their heads bowed, the cowboy with a rifle in his hand.

The music builds and then there's a single shot followed by dreadful silence...

But its OK, the cowboy is teaching his horse to use a gun 'cause there's no telling what might happen way out there on the prairie.

I like happy endings. :-)
LOL... I like that ending too :-)

Well, Corina (what I named my computer, just 4 seconds ago) here is almost perfectly quiet now. I wonder if the video card fan could be just a little bit more quiet, but I don't dare dive into the monstrous fan/heatsink on that thing. That is officially beyond my technical whatzywho. The noise isn't too bothersome anyway, so I'll (continue to) let it go.
*tired square of return hugs* :-p
Bon courage with your overloaded chat.
Post edited December 03, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
So, how many of you are taking part in the Secret Santa event this year? I was just curious as I realised it would effect ninja gifting in case I end up gifting you something that is on your Secret Santa list.
ddickinson: So, how many of you are taking part in the Secret Santa event this year? I was just curious as I realised it would effect ninja gifting in case I end up gifting you something that is on your Secret Santa list.
I can't. My wishlist is too short :D