It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Third doctor,that's all I'll say.
budejovice: I bought the Dr. Who audiobook bundle a few weeks ago. Someday I may get your reference. :)
EndreWhiteMane: Stay away from FarmGirls or have very bad luck. ;)
ddickinson: You mean like biting your tongue? :-)
Amongst other things. ;)
l0rdtr3k: It's easy,reverse the polarity of the neutron flow. Always works.
budejovice: I bought the Dr. Who audiobook bundle a few weeks ago. Someday I may get your reference. :)
Try Ghostbusters.
Post edited January 31, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
high rated
ddickinson: You mean like biting your tongue? :-)
EndreWhiteMane: Amongst other things. ;)
EndreWhiteMane: Try Ghostbusters.
That damnable google! Gave me a bunch of "third doctor" references... :)

But the line in Ghostbusters did come back to me. Man, I haven't watched that movie in probably 2 decades...
Post edited January 31, 2015 by budejovice
Come on Endre,you could've put the Ghostbusters theme
Here.
Try Ghostbusters.
But you would miss out on all the greenhouse work, and I know you like greenhouses. I'm sure you wouldn't be too much of a handful. :-)

There is a vet who sometimes comes to the farm who is a real life dirty old man. He is always staring at my butt or my chest, making innuendos, or asking why I aren't wearing a dress again (he visited once in Summer, and again a few weeks ago, in Winter. Why would I be wearing a dress in Winter?). Luckily he is not our usual vet. If I had to keep putting up with him I think I would have to give him a good smack to teach him some manners.
You two talking 'bout chinese food? Man,I would love some spring rolls and mango pudding right now.
Maybe also some fried shrimp with garlic bread and yakisoba with teppanyaki.
Wait,let me call my local chinese delivery. BRB.
ddickinson: But you would miss out on all the greenhouse work, and I know you like greenhouses. I'm sure you wouldn't be too much of a handful. :-)

There is a vet who sometimes comes to the farm who is a real life dirty old man. He is always staring at my butt or my chest, making innuendos, or asking why I aren't wearing a dress again (he visited once in Summer, and again a few weeks ago, in Winter. Why would I be wearing a dress in Winter?). Luckily he is not our usual vet. If I had to keep putting up with him I think I would have to give him a good smack to teach him some manners.
high rated
l0rdtr3k: You two talking 'bout chinese food?

spring rolls THAI
mango pudding VIETNAMESE
fried shrimp CAJUN
garlic bread ITALIAN
yakisoba JAPANESE
;)
Don't care. It's food and food it's what matters,not which it country comes from.

This message has been brought to you by the L0rtr3k presidency committee. Vote for him or he'll kill you.
budejovice: ;)
high rated
l0rdtr3k: Don't care.
I'm actually sure you could get any of it in China. The yakisoba caught my eye first, then I thought, "hey wait a minute." :)
Post edited January 31, 2015 by budejovice
l0rdtr3k: Come on Endre,you could've put the Ghostbusters theme
Here.
Try Ghostbusters.
l0rdtr3k:
There's someone here who doesn't do the Tube, think it's Moon but I never remember. ;)
It's food. I'm gonna eat it and the country of origin is the least of my worries.
If it fills my belly,that's good for me. Also,have you played the midnight game?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????loomynarty is real?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
budejovice: I'm actually sure you could get any of it in China. The yakisoba caught my eye first, then I thought, "hey wait a minute." :)
l0rdtr3k: It's food. I'm gonna eat it and the country of origin is the least of my worries.
If it fills my belly,that's good for me. Also,have you played the midnight game?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????loomynarty is real?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
budejovice: I'm actually sure you could get any of it in China. The yakisoba caught my eye first, then I thought, "hey wait a minute." :)
l0rdtr3k:
Come on baby.........get.....in.....my.....belly!!
low rated
ddickinson: But you would miss out on all the greenhouse work, and I know you like greenhouses. I'm sure you wouldn't be too much of a handful. :-)

Just smack him in the mouth,for the fun of it:-)
EndreWhiteMane: Does he know that?
EndreWhiteMane: Give her time, her poor eyeballs are probably still frozen. :/
Perhaps a confusing experience earlier in life?
Cheers for the chuckles.

And a very late good evening/ night/ morning.
EndreWhiteMane: Give her time, her poor eyeballs are probably still frozen. :/
Perhaps a confusing experience earlier in life?
HypersomniacLive: Cheers for the chuckles.

And a very late good evening/ night/ morning.
Hi Hyper! I know you've been busy tryin' to give away free stuff. ;)
I have all of them or I'd join in.