It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
j0ekerr: I'm off to fight in a weeabo war, Tell any senpais who didn't notice me that I loved them all.
No retreating.
"Maybe it gets cooler, once the sun goes down."

Oh how wrong I was.
low rated
GreenDamsel: "Maybe it gets cooler, once the sun goes down."

Oh how wrong I was.
I'm sorry. :/
GreenDamsel: "Maybe it gets cooler, once the sun goes down."

Oh how wrong I was.
pimpmonkey2382.313: I'm sorry. :/
Meh I sit outside now. Writing another D&D campaign.
low rated
pimpmonkey2382.313: I'm sorry. :/
GreenDamsel: Meh I sit outside now. Writing another D&D campaign.
you play D&D too? Which version?
Hey y'all, just trying to find a friend of mine, since you can't search for people in Galaxy (as far as I can tell).
GreenDamsel: Meh I sit outside now. Writing another D&D campaign.
pimpmonkey2382.313: you play D&D too? Which version?
3.5e
low rated
pimpmonkey2382.313: you play D&D too? Which version?
GreenDamsel: 3.5e
Ah, I'll play classic, AD&D 1E, AD&D 2E, and currently 5E. Anymore, mostly online with me some brits, and a german guy. We have a lot of fun playing though. Especially when my thief tries to seduce the female paladin and their quips back and forth.
VVvvning!
Seems it's so hot, I fear it's not safe to drink alcohol.
Can't believe I'm saying it.
But progressing rather well in Xenonauts now that I'm sober...
GreenDamsel: 3.5e
pimpmonkey2382.313: Ah, I'll play classic, AD&D 1E, AD&D 2E, and currently 5E. Anymore, mostly online with me some brits, and a german guy. We have a lot of fun playing though. Especially when my thief tries to seduce the female paladin and their quips back and forth.
Well we just had our summer break. Back in action at the start of August.
I wish I could be a player, but sadly someone has to write and my friends agree that I am the best at it. Soo it's either no D&D or me as DM...
I still remember my first character: A chaotic evil drow fighter. At some point he found an ice sword that freezes anything it touches. The only viable option at that point was to run through a forest freezing any animal I could find and then using frozen squirrels as ammunition.
low rated
pimpmonkey2382.313: Ah, I'll play classic, AD&D 1E, AD&D 2E, and currently 5E. Anymore, mostly online with me some brits, and a german guy. We have a lot of fun playing though. Especially when my thief tries to seduce the female paladin and their quips back and forth.
GreenDamsel: Well we just had our summer break. Back in action at the start of August.
I wish I could be a player, but sadly someone has to write and my friends agree that I am the best at it. Soo it's either no D&D or me as DM...
I still remember my first character: A chaotic evil drow fighter. At some point he found an ice sword that freezes anything it touches. The only viable option at that point was to run through a forest freezing any animal I could find and then using frozen squirrels as ammunition.
I wouldn't even try to DM. I'll admit I'm not creative enough for it, but I can play a character. Though people on that online place have been wanting me to DM. So I might try to DM some classic D&D games as it seems to be the easiest to get into then work my way up.
GreenDamsel: Well we just had our summer break. Back in action at the start of August.
pimpmonkey2382.313: I wouldn't even try to DM. I'll admit I'm not creative enough for it, but I can play a character. Though people on that online place have been wanting me to DM. So I might try to DM some classic D&D games as it seems to be the easiest to get into then work my way up.
For me the difficult thing isn't the creative part. The problem is the organization of the group.

But yeah. I really do miss being a player. I feel like my friends aren't as daring when it comes to creating characters.
It's more conservative fantasy like a dwarf whos main feature is drinking ale. *sigh* What I'd give for some madness.
low rated
pimpmonkey2382.313: I wouldn't even try to DM. I'll admit I'm not creative enough for it, but I can play a character. Though people on that online place have been wanting me to DM. So I might try to DM some classic D&D games as it seems to be the easiest to get into then work my way up.
GreenDamsel: For me the difficult thing isn't the creative part. The problem is the organization of the group.

But yeah. I really do miss being a player. I feel like my friends aren't as daring when it comes to creating characters.
It's more conservative fantasy like a dwarf whos main feature is drinking ale. *sigh* What I'd give for some madness.
Indeed, players that go outside of the box a little at least, can make it fun.
GreenDamsel: For me the difficult thing isn't the creative part. The problem is the organization of the group.

pimpmonkey2382.313: Indeed, players that go outside of the box a little at least, can make it fun.
I think it's a very essential point of fantasy roleplaying. To start testing the borders of possibility and imagination.
low rated
pimpmonkey2382.313: Indeed, players that go outside of the box a little at least, can make it fun.
GreenDamsel: I think it's a very essential point of fantasy roleplaying. To start testing the borders of possibility and imagination.
Exactly, staying within the box is pretty boring. Surprisingly Classic D&D makes it pretty damned easy to be an outside the box type of character.