It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Well it is F.F.A..
Just put this post on another thread,I think I may get some nibbles..
Getting sick and tired of knowalls from other Countries trying to put us down..

I sit back and see the clever comments on Australia and let it ride,but we can only take so much.A bit of information for all the NON-Australian knowalls..

Australian's are hammered into the ground by Idiotic Parlamentarians,who are lead around by the nose by United Nations and anyone else who comes up with a dumfuck idea.They take advise from other Countries and instead of asking us they just implement it.We don't have any control other than voting them out,and 90% of the time the next Government that gets in to fix something either don't fix it or they just slightly amend it.

Promises,Promises,Promises these are BROKEN nearly on a Daily bases,and the Government that's in now is the worst in all our History.
This all started back in the 1950's and has just escalated out of control.What can we (ordinary Australian's) do about it,absolutely nothing because it just falls on deaf ears.

I can go but there's no point nothing will come out of it,so don't refer to Australia as a NANNIE STATE but tell the controling Government like we do..
adaliabooks: Hey ddickinson.

Yeah, not going too badly here. Yourself?
ddickinson: Not too bad, thank you. Do you have anything interesting planned for the weekend?
Good. Not particularly. Doing a bit of redecorating, some programming and gaming. Nothing too interesting or unusual.

How about you? Got any plans?
gunsynd: snip
Try not to let them get to you, there are always people who think they know best about everything and that they can tell you what's wrong with your country (or whatever else)
Post edited January 17, 2015 by adaliabooks
So I'm the only one who is going to spend the weekend sitting around gaming?

You people disgust me!

Actually with my birthday on Monday I really should try to make something of my life in the next 48 hours; what's the current high score on 'Raptor'?
adaliabooks: Good. Not particularly. Doing a bit of redecorating, some programming and gaming. Nothing too interesting or unusual.

Just working, sadly. I hope you have a very pleasant weekend. How is your game progressing?

gunsynd: ...
What does F.F.A. stand for?

What you said about Australia can be said about most countries at the moment. They all seem to be lead by mindless people. The UK has a similar habit of blindly following the E.U. above it's own citizens.
low rated
ddickinson: Not too bad, thank you. Do you have anything interesting planned for the weekend?
adaliabooks: Good. Not particularly. Doing a bit of redecorating, some programming and gaming. Nothing too interesting or unusual.

gunsynd: snip
adaliabooks: Try not to let them get to you, there are always people who think they know best about everything and that they can tell you what's wrong with your country (or whatever else)
Yeah well it gets very annoying seeing KNOWALLS talking about something they don't have any expertise about,especially involving MY COUNTRY.."-)
ddickinson: Well isn't this nice. I have the Conversation thread all to myself. :-)

Good day, everyone! I hope you are all having a good weekend?
All to yourself?

No it ain't.

Draw stranger.
low rated

ddickinson: Just working, sadly. I hope you have a very pleasant weekend. How is your game progressing?

gunsynd: ...
ddickinson: What does F.F.A. stand for?

What you said about Australia can be said about most countries at the moment. They all seem to be lead by mindless people. The UK has a similar habit of blindly following the E.U. above it's own citizens.
Free For All as in here:-)

ddickinson: Just working, sadly. I hope you have a very pleasant weekend. How is your game progressing?
Thank you.

I've hit a little bit of a bump. I had some trouble with UI stuff which bogged me down and made me think about stuff (never a good thing XD)
And now I'm reconsidering things a little, having put some more thought into it I may revert to square tile based maps, but there are still some things I need to work out. Reading some articles at the moment.
Hey, it's people! I thought I might have killed the thread off for good this morning.

Good day, everyone!
j0ekerr: All to yourself?

No it ain't.

Draw stranger.
It definitely was all mine, maybe only for a little while, but it felt good owning the thread. :-)

gunsynd: Free For All as in here:-)
Thank you. :-)

adaliabooks: Thank you.

I've hit a little bit of a bump. I had some trouble with UI stuff which bogged me down and made me think about stuff (never a good thing XD)
And now I'm reconsidering things a little, having put some more thought into it I may revert to square tile based maps, but there are still some things I need to work out. Reading some articles at the moment.
Are there any big disadvantages of using square based tiles? If you changed it to square tiles, could you change back at a later date if you figure things out, or would it be too hard to do?
low rated
AgentBirdnest: Hey, it's people! I thought I might have killed the thread off for good this morning.

Good day, everyone!
Howdy:-)

Anyone seen Crow?
AgentBirdnest: Hey, it's people! I thought I might have killed the thread off for good this morning.

Good day, everyone!
Good day, Agent!

What makes you think you killed off the thread? Did I miss something interesting this morning?

What does F.F.A. stand for?

gunsynd: Free For All as in here:-)
What DD said, however if I may add my two cents.

Australia has a reputation (and reputations can be very misleading things), of being a nanny state. Its policy on videogames is often cited as an example of this.

That aside you just described the common modern politician. Someone who lies through their teeth to get elected, then skims by on incompetence, until it's time to vote again and we get another round of the shell game.

Good day, everyone!
ddickinson: Good day, Agent!

What makes you think you killed off the thread? Did I miss something interesting this morning?
I made a post this morning, and then the thread suddenly died for three hours. I hate when that happens.
(It wasn't interesting. I was just trying to make small talk.)
Post edited January 17, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
gunsynd: Howdy:-)

Anyone seen Crow?
He was playing LoX when I left him.

In other news, I spent 3 hours farming titanite chunks today. Good Lord am I hooked to this game.

On NG+ now, trying to see how fast I can do a run with everything upgraded.

EDIT: With all my gear upgraded, I am a God of Death. At least in the starting areas.

It also helps that I've become a master of the backstab.
Post edited January 17, 2015 by j0ekerr