It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

adaliabooks: Good thank you :)

Shadowrun won :)
ElTerprise: You're welcome - and a good decision.
I think i'll try to play the original Shadowrun campaign in the Dragonfall engine soon :)
(which apparently is possible)
Yeah, I was just looking at that in the Shadowrun forum yesterday, wish I'd seen it before I did my playthrough... but if I do a second run through I might do it that way, it does seem like an improved interface.
mchack: lol, shouldn't have said anything. It's really not my field, I'm a huge noob in everything concerning football.
Randalator: It's very easy:

- the ball is round
- a match lasts 90 minutes
- every match is different
- after match is before the match
- the next match is always the hardest
- football is football
hehe, that sums it up nicely. But really do you see any difference in womens football to man's? I watched 10 mins now and I wouldn't know the difference (but alas I don't know what to look out for really)
FearfulSymmetry: And now you should check your chat. ;)
All the +1 to you my kind friend. I'll add you to my black-book-of-people-to-repay-generosity.
Thank you!

Does I need to say what everyone should do to FearfulSymmetry?
AgentBirdnest: No... not quite. I had a caffeine tablet, combined with paracetamol for my headache. I'm not cool yet :-p
Hahaha... Yeah, I speak about 14 entire words in French n__o I'd love to learn more, especially if I'm going to come see Asaf and have some Legendary Hot Chocolate™ :-)
LaPtiteBete: Hoooooo :"< You're not cool at all... ;-p
14 words ?... may I ask you which ones ? :-)
I'll be happy to teach you all you want, when you come to see Asaf !! :-)
"I'll be happy to teach you all you want, when you come to see Asaf"

*Insert immature joke*
adaliabooks: Yeah, I was just looking at that in the Shadowrun forum yesterday, wish I'd seen it before I did my playthrough... but if I do a second run through I might do it that way, it does seem like an improved interface.
Yes that why i want to do that :)

Oh...and please take a look at your chat ;)
LeoLR: All the +1 to you my kind friend. I'll add you to my black-book-of-people-to-repay-generosity.
Thank you!

Does I need to say what everyone should do to FearfulSymmetry?
You don't need to repay me. Just have fun. ;)
Why is the connection so slow this evening...download Wolf among us takes ages....
Post edited June 10, 2015 by ElTerprise
adaliabooks: Yeah, I was just looking at that in the Shadowrun forum yesterday, wish I'd seen it before I did my playthrough... but if I do a second run through I might do it that way, it does seem like an improved interface.
ElTerprise: Yes that why i want to do that :)

Oh...and please take a look at your chat ;)
You sneaky ninja! +1s for ElT please!
Thank you :)
LeoLR: Home at last!
Is everyone behaving around here?
I'm not, and I'm proud! ;-P
LaPtiteBete: Hoooooo :"< You're not cool at all... ;-p
14 words ?... may I ask you which ones ? :-)
I'll be happy to teach you all you want, when you come to see Asaf !! :-)
I know I'm not cool. I'm room temperature at best ;-p
Yeah, you can ask... Some are more than one word... I know... bonjour, bon appétit, nuit, français, très bien, merci, beaucoup, mon amie, mon amour, LaPtiteBête, côte d'or, palme d'or, oubliette, and je t'aime :-)
I'd love for you to be ma prof de français! :-D
Just another quick hello! My wife is on the way home from work and is picking up dinner on the way. I'm feeling well enough to give solid food a try tonight, so I'm a wee bit excited. A good dinner and an episode of Sherlock, followed by some play time and training with the pup. It's a fine night. :)

I hope you're all doing well! No time to catch up on the thread at the moment, I'll have to do that a bit later tonight.
Good evening, everyone!

I hope you are all doing great tonight?

*big hugs and some silly waves*

HypersomniacLive: ...
I am glad you are online. :-)

*giggles*

*continues to giggle*

*starts to laugh out loud*

*laughs even louder*

*bursts into full blown Disney vileness evil laughter*
ddickinson: Good evening, everyone!

I hope you are all doing great tonight?

*big hugs and some silly waves*

HypersomniacLive: ...
ddickinson: I am glad you are online. :-)

*giggles*

*continues to giggle*

*starts to laugh out loud*

*laughs even louder*

*bursts into full blown Disney vileness evil laughter*
Time to crack your back.
ElTerprise: Why is the connection so slow this evening...download Wolf among us takes ages....
I just downloaded that too, and it took a while. Its a big file, though, at nearly 4.8G.
l0rdtr3k: Time to crack your back.
You will have a hard job with this Power Armour.

*grabs the little blob and gives him a big hug until he explodes.* :-)