It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

omega64: Not really, you doing ok though?
What's happening Omega ? :-\
**big comforting hug**
(I'm good, thanks)
cecil: *starts sparking like a laser show and flying around erratically* HeLLo AwL lOnG ThYmE NO C HoPe Ü're aWl wELl :-)
Hello, little bot !
Yes I'm doing well, thanks... what about you ?
(Yes, I'm not always available during the weekends)... :-)
**e-hugs**
Post edited May 17, 2016 by Empress_Owl
Empress_Owl: What's happening Omega ? :-\
**big comforting hug**
(I'm good, thanks)
Don't worry, still the same issue I've had for quite a while now. ;)
Also a bit tired but that's unrelated.
Good morning everyone *big hugs and waves*

Not feeling better unfortunately - hope you're doing at least ok :)

CarrionCrow: Sure it can. You saw a positive in a way that I didn't even begin to think of. That works for me. -laughs-

I need to play more of it, but right now, I've got a talking sword that does all the same narration as in Bastion, I've got a protagonist who doesn't talk at all on their own, and I now have limiters that add difficulty to fights in exchange for more XP, which I remember them having in Bastion as well.

I need to do a compare and contrast of the two. Thinking about it as I dug up the Bastion shortcut on my desktop (which took a minute, it's kinda crazy messy right now), I'm running into the same problem with Transistor as I did with Bastion overall. I got bored with Bastion after playing for a while and never went back. The same thing's happening with Transistor now, even though I don't want it to.
Sorry for the late reply...wasn't feeling good yesterday evening and had to lie down a bit....
Alright...fair enough :)

Yes..that sounds familiar.
Hm...doing a comparison between these two games might be an interesting plan. Think i'm going to play (or replay in Bastion's case - i haven't finished it first time around though) them both soon.
ElTerprise: Good morning everyone *big hugs and waves*

Not feeling better unfortunately - hope you're doing at least ok :)

CarrionCrow: Sure it can. You saw a positive in a way that I didn't even begin to think of. That works for me. -laughs-

I need to play more of it, but right now, I've got a talking sword that does all the same narration as in Bastion, I've got a protagonist who doesn't talk at all on their own, and I now have limiters that add difficulty to fights in exchange for more XP, which I remember them having in Bastion as well.

I need to do a compare and contrast of the two. Thinking about it as I dug up the Bastion shortcut on my desktop (which took a minute, it's kinda crazy messy right now), I'm running into the same problem with Transistor as I did with Bastion overall. I got bored with Bastion after playing for a while and never went back. The same thing's happening with Transistor now, even though I don't want it to.
ElTerprise: Sorry for the late reply...wasn't feeling good yesterday evening and had to lie down a bit....
Alright...fair enough :)

Yes..that sounds familiar.
Hm...doing a comparison between these two games might be an interesting plan. Think i'm going to play (or replay in Bastion's case - i haven't finished it first time around though) them both soon.
Hmm, generally, I don't tend to play games I don't enjoy. Life's too short and my backlog is too long. :)
Empress_Owl: What's happening Omega ? :-\
**big comforting hug**
(I'm good, thanks)
cecil: *starts sparking like a laser show and flying around erratically* HeLLo AwL lOnG ThYmE NO C HoPe Ü're aWl wELl :-)
Empress_Owl: Hello, little bot !
Yes I'm doing well, thanks... what about you ?
(Yes, I'm not always available during the weekends)... :-)
**e-hugs**
EyE yAm DeWiNg WeLl ThAnKs :-)
omega64: Don't worry, still the same issue I've had for quite a while now. ;)
Also a bit tired but that's unrelated.
Well... whatever is bothering you, I hope it'll get better soon, then... :-)
So, how about last night's Game of Thrones, then?
Nemesis44UK: Hmm, generally, I don't tend to play games I don't enjoy. Life's too short and my backlog is too long. :)
Well me neither but i didn't stop playing Bastion because i didn't like it....it was mostly a matter of time....
*tightens screw on cecil's back panel*
zeogold: *tightens screw on cecil's back panel*
*tightens screw on Zeogold's back panel*
omega64: *tightens screw on Zeogold's back panel*
Well, there goes a perfectly good coat button.
Post edited May 17, 2016 by zeogold
zeogold: Well, there goes a perfectly good coat button.
*tightens coat*
Screw both of your back panels I'm a Rogue bot now ;-) *takes a bite of calamari* All kidding aside thanks for trying to fix all my malfunctioning :-)
cecil: Screw both of your back panels I'm a Rogue bot now ;-) *takes a bite of calamari* All kidding aside thanks for trying to fix all my malfunctioning :-)
Oh no, Zeogold try again.
The malfunctioning is getting worse!
cecil: Screw both of your back panels I'm a Rogue bot now ;-) *takes a bite of calamari* All kidding aside thanks for trying to fix all my malfunctioning :-)
omega64: Oh no, Zeogold try again.
The malfunctioning is getting worse!
No worse then your game controls ;-)