It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

superstande: Oh, sorry to hear. We should set your boss on fire, I'm sure Agent can help :)
B-| *flicks lighter on and off* Point me to what needs fwooshing.
superstande: Oh, sorry to hear. We should set your boss on fire, I'm sure Agent can help :)
AgentBirdnest: B-| *flicks lighter on and off* Point me to what needs fwooshing.
:D haha... that was quick! :)
AgentBirdnest: B-| *flicks lighter on and off* Point me to what needs fwooshing.
**points bosse's office** >__>
Empress_Owl: **points bosse's office** >__>
*Le fwoosh* B-|
*big hug*

*tips helmet as I walk away from the fire in slowmotion like a badass.*
Empress_Owl: In Laos ? :-D wow, that's great !! I've never been there... but I went in Vietnam and Myanmar with my parents as a teen :-)
3-4 days... ? it sounds a lot...
Interesting people... a slong as they're not creepy hitch-hikers, it should be ok ;-p hihi
Well, I can recommend it. Many of Laotians can speak French, it might be fun :)
I haven't been to Myanmar but it might be something like that. The people are quite pleasant, although most people don't have much money. Maybe I can take some pics and post something here...
superstande: Well, I can recommend it. Many of Laotians can speak French, it might be fun :)
I haven't been to Myanmar but it might be something like that. The people are quite pleasant, although most people don't have much money. Maybe I can take some pics and post something here...
Yes, people in Myanmar was really, really kind, and generous, although they haven't much money, as you said...
I'd be happy to see some pics, yes, if you care to share ! :-D
superstande: Well, I can recommend it. Many of Laotians can speak French, it might be fun :)
Empress_Owl: Yes, people in Myanmar was really, really kind, and generous, although they haven't much money, as you said...
I'd be happy to see some pics, yes, if you care to share ! :-D
Alright, sure. I try to take some pics that are not too stupid and post here :)
superstande: Alright, sure. I try to take some pics that are not too stupid and post here :)
We also accept the stupid pictures... no worries ^^
superstande: Alright, sure. I try to take some pics that are not too stupid and post here :)
Empress_Owl: We also accept the stupid pictures... no worries ^^
A-ha!
*Stupid mode activated!* :P
*tips Fredmet*

Question for everyone : What game do you think will be in your backlog the longest? That game that you are dreading having to play?

Red Alert 3
AgentBirdnest: *tips Fredmet*

Question for everyone : What game do you think will be in your backlog the longest? That game that you are dreading having to play?

Red Alert 3
WW2 GI

Red Alert 3
*big hug*

Hm... probably Pride of Nations...

Red Alert 3
Will go with the "what are you dreading playing" bit, since I tend to go the opposite with playing, ending up with more and more garbage on my plate.

Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude
Kingdom: The Far Reaches
Escape Goat 1 (Clearing the All Intensive Purposes levels, specifically)
1,001 Spikes
Hatoful Boyfriend
Hatoful Boyfriend's fake holiday-oriented expansion
Fahrenheit (beat it once upon a time, so I know what's coming...not dreading it exactly, but I know it's going to suck really badly)
Deathtrap Dungeon
Post edited May 17, 2016 by CarrionCrow
CarrionCrow: .
Mornin' Snugglette.
CarrionCrow: 1,001 Spikes
That doesn't sound like the sharpest of ideas.
....heheheheh. Sharp. Heheh. Spikes. Hehehehheh. Heh. Heheh. Heh......heh.....
I'll be leaving, now...