It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: You're right, of course. Unless something gets pulled out of the blue (like Scratches, which got pulled with no warning AT ALL), it'll all still be here and the prices keep dropping til they hit rock bottom.

It's all a game ultimately, and in a stroke of marketing brilliance it even manages to tap into the childhood attempts to stay awake all night, just to rebel against when you're "supposed" to go to sleep.

Will agree with you there. Coffee's fine, but I can't think of how putting it with beer would make it anything but foul.
adaliabooks: I think that's why it works, GoG has managed to really make buying games a game... the tracker thread is (as someone mentioned over there) like a load of sports fans watching a big game..
The whole concept is ridiculous, but we buy into it because it's fun, and it's nice to see everyone come together and talk about and curse over missing things, wish for other things to pop up...
Oh yeah, the whole thing is utterly silly. But it's also fun, so people latch onto it.

The really nice thing is that you can save a boatload of money along with being silly, so long as you're willing to torture yourself to do it. -laughs-
EndreWhiteMane: I'll probably grab Grimrock 2 or Wasteland 2 if it gets put right in front of my face, not a biggie if I miss them though.

Edit: Did grab Battle Isle after almost buying it 2000 times before this. :-)
Stilton: You're a good calming influence, Endre. I'm going to take things more calmly. It feels better.
Considering the boatload of meds I take to keep me from flying apart at the seams I guess I should be somewhat calm. :-)

And Crow and I talk alike, 'boatload' is good. ;)
Post edited March 04, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
Stilton: You're a good calming influence, Endre. I'm going to take things more calmly. It feels better.
EndreWhiteMane: Considering the boatload of meds I take to keep me from flying apart at the seams I guess I should be somewhat calm. :-)
You did it again....
EndreWhiteMane: Considering the boatload of meds I take to keep me from flying apart at the seams I guess I should be somewhat calm. :-)
Stilton: You did it again....
Just call me "ChuckleMan". ;)
LaPtiteBete: **Enormous Hug**
How are you, Moonshine ?...
Do you follow the sale too ?...
moonshineshadow: *big return hug* I am following the sale a bit. Not as extreme as the ones before. I just have too many games and my wishlist got short so it is not that interesting. And while I loved the tracker threads it is somehow this time a bit too much and too fast for me.
I agree... I couldn't keep pace with the sale tracker thread... !!
CarrionCrow: Oh yeah, the whole thing is utterly silly. But it's also fun, so people latch onto it.

The really nice thing is that you can save a boatload of money along with being silly, so long as you're willing to torture yourself to do it. -laughs-
Yeah, I'm glad it turned up just when I had a bit of spare cash that I could make the most of :)
Instead of maybe getting one game I've managed to pick up three or four :)

And Crow and I talk alike, 'boatload' is good. ;)
-laughs- I can even use the word again in a sentence.

"My downloader is currently having a nervous breakdown due to the boatload of games I have jammed into it." ;)
CarrionCrow: Okay, I'm back.

How's everyone doing?
Hi again :)
Fine here, thanks... what about you ?
Stilton: You did it again....
EndreWhiteMane: Just call me "ChuckleMan". ;)
I'll get you a t-shirt printed, if you've got the nerve to wear it ;-)
Stilton: It sounds like you've had a good day/evening.

I feel less concerned with getting all I want than with relaxing more and making sure I sleep. Insomnias can be painful if you're determined to get everything you want and more. I'm finally finding some wisdom in this thick head of mine.
You're right... And yeah, you're wise !! :-D

How's everyone doing?
LaPtiteBete: Hi again :)
Hi, feathers. I thought you had flown home to your nest.
moonshineshadow: *good night hugs and waves* I need some sleep, important stuff tomorrow at work, so see you all later
Good night, Moonshine !!! See you later :)
Stilton: It sounds like you've had a good day/evening.

I feel less concerned with getting all I want than with relaxing more and making sure I sleep. Insomnias can be painful if you're determined to get everything you want and more. I'm finally finding some wisdom in this thick head of mine.
LaPtiteBete: You're right... And yeah, you're wise !! :-D
Thank you for noticing ;-)
Stilton: Hi, feathers. I thought you had flown home to your nest.
Not yet, Stillton :)
I'm an owl... used to go to bed... far too late !! ;)

How's everyone doing?
Hey there. =)

Still extremely tired, but trying to stay up so I don't fall apart at 3 pm, only to wake up at 11 pm.
Even for me, that kind of sleep schedule's a bit too extreme.

Other than that, just enjoying a more peaceful afternoon since I'm effectively done buying stuff for the sale.
Might pick up Gothic 1 since I had a little bit of coin left and that one never goes on sale, so why wait.