It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: Is there anything you can put on a monitor to keep flies off of it? My screen constantly looks like someone blew their nose on it, and I know damn well that 'vomit-drop' crap is eating through the screen.
AgentBirdnest: Hm... Only idea I have would be to put something like a sticky fly trap somewhere to attract/catch them.
No; I'd end up getting stuck to it. :P
FearfulSymmetry: Chemicals are nasty, but we've got a pretty bad rust stain in our bathroom, and it's the only way we can keep it in check. I'm not doing it anymore though, not after yesterday. I'm just too clumsy to be allowed around dangerous stuff. :P
I was going to offer you some matches to burn the evil rust stain to the ground, but maybe I'll just keep these :-p
AgentBirdnest: I was going to offer you some matches to burn the evil rust stain to the ground, but maybe I'll just keep these :-p
Definitely keep the matches. I give myself about ten seconds before I set my hair on fire. :P
AgentBirdnest: Hm... Only idea I have would be to put something like a sticky fly trap somewhere to attract/catch them.
tinyE: No; I'd end up getting stuck to it. :P
I won't recommend a zapper then :-p
FearfulSymmetry: Definitely keep the matches. I give myself about ten seconds before I set my hair on fire. :P
Eek! :-p We don't need that! I still smell Soccoro's burnt hair from last night n__n
Post edited September 19, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
ElTerprise: Glad to hear that - and enjoy you meal :)
Yarrr I jus finished me meal, I went plunderin' for produce afore, one gets tired of hardtacks every day! Tis not a great diet.

AgentBirdnest: Arrr... A good day to ye, cappin! Best of luck on yer questin' fer food.

I be up in tha crow's nest, keepin' an eye fer 'er... I'll let ye know if I see anythin' yella an' feathery!

And a good mornoon to the rest o' yeh...

.-)
Arrr a fine shipmate ye be an' a credit to th' crew, let us know if ye spots any booty worth plunderin'.

I managed to board a galleon full of produce and wine and me an the had a nice lunch for once, meat with potatoes and red wine. Rum is good but sumtimes ye jus' want somethin' differ'nt.
Post edited September 19, 2015 by j0ekerr
Hello everyone, how are you?
tinyE: No; I'd end up getting stuck to it. :P
Yarr ye be 'ere as well ye scurvy dog?!

An' to answer yer question. Aye! I shall be doin' this fer th' whole day.

That means another 9 hours.

ARRRRR!
----
Flies don't like th' smell of cologne. Which be why pirates sometimes plunder ships with par-fumes.
Or find one of ye olde monitor filter screens.
superstande: Arr scallywahgse!
Ye be here 'lready me sees!
*be haulin' in kegsa rum*
Me be thirstie, mateys, savvieey?!
:p
AgentBirdnest: Goodness, watch where you are going! ... oh sorry, I guess you can't. Poor eye-patched cyclops n__o
Aeh sorry sir! .. Arr... avast! me sight aenna what it useta beh! I bin sleepin' me rum off lasta night... an' som' blackhearthed faul landlubber be robbin' me eye! If ya be-seein' a big orange-sized eye, pleaseth me an' returnenth it to me!

AgentBirdnest: Goodness, watch where you are going! ... oh sorry, I guess you can't. Poor eye-patched cyclops n__o
superstande: Aeh sorry sir! .. Arr... avast! me sight aenna what it useta beh! I bin sleepin' me rum off lasta night... an' som' blackhearthed faul landlubber be robbin' me eye! If ya be-seein' a big orange-sized eye, pleaseth me an' returnenth it to me!

Hello Super, how are you? Did you finish Albion?
tinyE: Is there anything you can put on a monitor to keep flies off of it? My screen constantly looks like someone blew their nose on it, and I know damn well that 'vomit-drop' crap is eating through the screen.
AArr Tiney-Ee!
Whenne me be sailin' seven seas, be cast once ashore to 'tis land called Laos, fulle o' mosquitoes! Be usin' incense smoke to drive them runnin away! Their whinin' was-a drivin' me crazeh... a'hoy me no too a-sane to begin wi'!
Good morning my dear people of the thread.
I hope you have a awesome weekend.
Yarr I found th' solution to yer problems ye scallywag!
superstande: Arr scallywahgse!
Ye be here 'lready me sees!
*be haulin' in kegsa rum*
Me be thirstie, mateys, savvieey?!
Arrr ye be a true pirate an' a credit to th' crew.
I promote ye to first mate for bein' savvy enuff ta bring yer own rum!
AgentBirdnest: Aloha, and have a good day, Endre!
*laughing at your guideline* :-D

Two lovely people recommending Driftmoon... and I could definitely use something relaxing today. *Installs* :-)
Indeed Driftmoon is a nice game. I played it months ago. If memory serves me right it is simple and a little bit short however it has heart.

My suggestion is to clean the monitor with a wet tissue because with time dirt and dust tends to collect on its surface. Even adjusting the brightness may be of help as insects are attracted by it.
superstande: AArr Tiney-Ee!
Whenne me be sailin' seven seas, be cast once ashore to 'tis land called Laos, fulle o' mosquitoes! Be usin' incense smoke to drive them runnin away! Their whinin' was-a drivin' me crazeh... a'hoy me no too a-sane to begin wi'!
Mr Superstande since ye be experienced in sailin' strange waters I 'ereby make you ship navigator.

Now set sail fer booty. Of gold or of lass, both be good in me book.

superstande: Aeh sorry sir! .. Arr... avast! me sight aenna what it useta beh! I bin sleepin' me rum off lasta night... an' som' blackhearthed faul landlubber be robbin' me eye! If ya be-seein' a big orange-sized eye, pleaseth me an' returnenth it to me!

Avast! Yer eyesight be impaired?

That never stopped no proper pirate, set sail for wherever yer nose sniffs th' best booty!
LeoLR: Indeed Driftmoon is a nice game. I played it months ago. If memory serves me right it is simple and a little bit short however it has heart.

My suggestion is to clean the monitor with a wet tissue because with time dirt and dust tends to collect on its surface. Even adjusting the brightness may be of help as insects are attracted by it.
Hi there,Leo. How're things holding up?