It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EndreWhiteMane: To the best of my knowledge I've never had a post down-rated, and I'd rather not put an end to that trend. :-)
moonshineshadow: ok that is a convining argument ;-)
So take a +1 instead :P
Thank you, that I will take. ;)
moonshineshadow: Argh... it is late and I should sleep but I am not tired at all... is there a game so boring that it makes you sleepy? :D
EndreWhiteMane: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVZr3WbMQ6w
Not bad, but I like the Continental Drift Cam better. ;-)
AgentBirdnest: Not bad, but I like the Continental Drift Cam better. ;-)
"Amusing the world, one decade at a time!" Love it! ;)
low rated
CarrionCrow: Just got through watching it.

Seattle scored a touchdown, succeeded with their onside kick, got another touchdown, Green Bay got a field goal to tie and then Seattle got another touchdown to win.
tinyE: Yeah I saw that last score. XD Man let the rest of the world talk shit about our sports, that was fun!
hahahahahaha
Quick topic change, someone just sent me an AMAZON G.C.
Is there any point in getting into the Warhammer games if I'm not an MP junkie? By that I mean I NEVER play MP so if the SP is a joke I'd like to know. :D
low rated
American Football,was that the final?
Who done the entertainment?
tinyE: Quick topic change, someone just sent me an AMAZON G.C.
Is there any point in getting into the Warhammer games if I'm not an MP junkie? By that I mean I NEVER play MP so if the SP is a joke I'd like to know. :D
Which Warhammer games are you talking about?
I think CarrionCrow could give you the best answer.

I thought DoW2 had a really good SP campaign, and I've heard that the expansion Chaos Rising is as good or better.
(This is the opinion of someone who prefers RTT over RTS.)
Other than that, I have very little information.
EndreWhiteMane: "Amusing the world, one decade at a time!" Love it! ;)
And... Your post officially made this thread longer than the Winter Sale Tracker thread! (Which was last posted in by you :-D)
Congrats, Endre!
Post edited January 19, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
CarrionCrow: Which Warhammer games are you talking about?
I was thinking of the 1st two. In fact I think it was Crow talking about them in another thread that got me thinking about them. I've looked at them off and on over the years but always been kind of iffy.
I'm pretty sure, I see them move... ¤__¤

Good night everybody !!! :-))) Read you tomorrow !!
Post edited January 19, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
CarrionCrow: Which Warhammer games are you talking about?
tinyE: I was thinking of the 1st two. In fact I think it was Crow talking about them in another thread that got me thinking about them. I've looked at them off and on over the years but always been kind of iffy.
Guess it depends on what you're looking for. Dawn of War 1 and Dark Crusade are the best of the original four in the Dawn of War 1 series. (Well, to me anyway.)
For Dawn of War 2, if you like the first in that series, you'll probably like the other two as well since they're ultimately very similar.
If you haven't already, dig around Youtube, find some gameplay videos, see what you think. Better than spending money on something you're unsure about.
LaPtiteBete: I'm pretty sure, I see them move... ¤__¤

Goodnight, sleep well when you get there. =)
Post edited January 19, 2015 by CarrionCrow

Good night, have a good rest :-)
tinyE: I was thinking of the 1st two. In fact I think it was Crow talking about them in another thread that got me thinking about them. I've looked at them off and on over the years but always been kind of iffy.
CarrionCrow: Guess it depends on what you're looking for. Dawn of War 1 and Dark Crusade are the best of the original four in the Dawn of War 1 series. (Well, to me anyway.)
For Dawn of War 2, if you like the first in that series, you'll probably like the other two as well since they're ultimately very similar.
If you haven't already, dig around Youtube, find some gameplay videos, see what you think. Better than spending money on something you're unsure about.

CarrionCrow: Goodnight, sleep well when you get there. =)
And they have decent SP?

Night Bete. :D
CarrionCrow: Guess it depends on what you're looking for. Dawn of War 1 and Dark Crusade are the best of the original four in the Dawn of War 1 series. (Well, to me anyway.)

Goodnight, sleep well when you get there. =)
tinyE: And they have decent SP?

Night Bete. :D
The singleplayer's all right on a mechanical level, the problem is when they've gotten to the point of running the singleplayer into the ground.
Once you know what composition of troops works best for you, you won't ever really need to try anything else.

That can be a bit samey for Dawn of War 1, but Dawn of War 1 isn't a huge game. It's built around battles within an actual story.
By the time you get to Dark Crusade, where you start the supposed story shaking your head at not two or three but SEVEN different armies all trying to kill each other, some of which are supposed to be allied but screw it let's have them kill each other anyway for the sake of having more factions to play as, the sameyness is what will get on your nerves and make you want to stop playing.
Even with seven different armies, the same overall rule applies - pick the strongest units, use those, pummel enemies, win game.

Night little owl, sleep well.