It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AgentBirdnest: Hello.
How am I doing? That's a tough one. I suck at answering that question...
You should ask something like - "What kind of kitchen appliance do you feel like today?" Then I could give you a straight answer.
LaPtiteBete: All right. So... let's try something else. What kind of music hit do you feel like today?
Hmmm... No Rain.
low rated
LaPtiteBete: All right. So... let's try something else. What kind of music hit do you feel like today?
AgentBirdnest: Hmmm... No Rain.
I got this The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCAQ3ywwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D93rSXA8aeG4&ei=EravVML0AYPe8AWe24HgCA&usg=AFQjCNGtp7IcA52kwndRsMhEKKkDLfh_tA&bvm=bv.83339334,d.dGc
Post edited January 09, 2015 by gunsynd
gunsynd: I got this The uploader has not made this video available in your country.
Maybe vimeo will work?

gunsynd: He could choose,
Nowhere Man by The Beatles:-)
Oooh, that's a good one too!
Post edited January 09, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
Well, hell. Nothing on sale that's even close to being a high priority item that I don't already have.
Course, seeing Space Colony on for the weekend when it was one of the items I actually spent time waiting for during the tag team sales is ever so slightly annoying.
Post edited January 09, 2015 by CarrionCrow
low rated
gunsynd: I got this The uploader has not made this video available in your country.
AgentBirdnest: Maybe vimeo will work?

gunsynd: He could choose,
Nowhere Man by The Beatles:-)
AgentBirdnest: Oooh, that's a good one too!
Your's was Ok.

Good Night All:-)
Post edited January 09, 2015 by gunsynd
AgentBirdnest: Maybe vimeo will work?

Oooh, that's a good one too!
gunsynd: Your's was Ok.

Good Night All:-)
Goodnight. Sleep well when you get there. =)
CarrionCrow: Well, hell. Nothing on sale that's even close to a high priority item that I don't already have.
Course, seeing Space Colony on for the weekend when it was one of the items I actually spent time waiting for during the tag team sales is ever so slightly annoying.
There is one high priority for me. Also, a viking with a snowy face told me I should play Stronghold.
I can't pass them up at these prices. Pretty good looking sale for me :-)
gunsynd: Good Night All:-)
Hope you sleep well :-)
Post edited January 09, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
CarrionCrow: Well, hell. Nothing on sale that's even close to being a high priority item that I don't already have.
I still prefer this sale over last weeks sale. Some nice good old games, but I already own most of what interests me. I am tempted to pick up the first two Worms games (I don't like the look of Worms Forts), just to have some fun playing them with my brothers like we used to when the games first came out.
CarrionCrow: Well, hell. Nothing on sale that's even close to being a high priority item that I don't already have.
ddickinson: I still prefer this sale over last weeks sale. Some nice good old games, but I already own most of what interests me. I am tempted to pick up the first two Worms games (I don't like the look of Worms Forts), just to have some fun playing them with my brothers like we used to when the games first came out.
Well, I've got a few from this sale, would have hit last week's sale especially hard if I'd had the money to do so, but even then I think I only left one high-priority item on the table and did so in favor of two others, so same difference, really.

Just doublechecked, have more from this sale than I thought. 8 for 22, especially with some of those 22 not being my cup of tea at ALL, isn't too bad.
CarrionCrow: Well, I've got a few from this sale, would have hit last week's sale especially hard if I'd had the money to do so, but even then I think I only left one high-priority item on the table and did so in favor of two others, so same difference, really.

Just doublechecked, have more from this sale than I thought. 8 for 22, especially with some of those 22 not being my cup of tea at ALL, isn't too bad.
I have 5 from the current sale, but they are all games that interest me. I will most likely get the two Worms games before the sale ends, but other than that, probably nothing else for me this weekend. Not that I mind, I have enough games already.
CarrionCrow: Well, I've got a few from this sale, would have hit last week's sale especially hard if I'd had the money to do so, but even then I think I only left one high-priority item on the table and did so in favor of two others, so same difference, really.

ddickinson: I have 5 from the current sale, but they are all games that interest me. I will most likely get the two Worms games before the sale ends, but other than that, probably nothing else for me this weekend. Not that I mind, I have enough games already.
Well, not sure how many you have, but at least for me, it does seem to be getting a little trickier to keep up that same level of ravenous enthusiasm after the 500 mark.
Seems like the main thing to keep an eye out for is abrupt departures. Other than that, everything either has been or will be on sale, and repeatedly.
CarrionCrow: Well, not sure how many you have, but at least for me, it does seem to be getting a little trickier to keep up that same level of ravenous enthusiasm after the 500 mark.
Seems like the main thing to keep an eye out for is abrupt departures. Other than that, everything either has been or will be on sale, and repeatedly.
I'm not even at the half way mark compared to your number of games. I have most of the games that appeal to me, those that I really want. The rest are just those that interest me, even if it's only a little. As I have so many games already, I don't mind waiting for the games that still interest me to go on sale, especially as the games left are not high priority for me.
Morning folks. Only 1 in the sale I have interest in today, and that's only a maybe. Guess I'm safe this weekend. ;)
Sounds like everyone is OK today, that's great! Agent, I have a big can of beans to open when you get a minute. ;)
Post edited January 09, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
CarrionCrow: Well, not sure how many you have, but at least for me, it does seem to be getting a little trickier to keep up that same level of ravenous enthusiasm after the 500 mark.
ddickinson: I'm not even at the half way mark compared to your number of games. I have most of the games that appeal to me, those that I really want. The rest are just those that interest me, even if it's only a little. As I have so many games already, I don't mind waiting for the games that still interest me to go on sale, especially as the games left are not high priority for me.
Sounds familiar. Having a bit of trouble differentiating between the "oh my gosh I simply can't live without it" items and the "well, I should probably buy these before they vanish at some point because getting them off Amazon or Ebay and then having to finagle them into working would be a total pain in the ass" items.
Really no need to buy anything on day one since everything gets the discount chop and usually fairly quickly. Downside of consumers being trained to hunt sales in favor of anything else.
EndreWhiteMane: Morning folks. Only 1 in the sale I have interest in today, and that's only a maybe. Guess I'm safe this weekend. ;)
Sounds like everyone is OK today, that's great! Agent, I have a big can of beans to open when you get a minute. ;)
Good morning, fine sir!

How are you today? What game interests you in the current promo?