It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

adaliabooks: Sorry, got distracted with ToME XD

Lol. Yeah, I only got to the first few battles in the first one and I can see how the inventory management could be a pain in that. I'm lucky, I found an item in ToME that carries anything I pick up in a special extra dimension (or something) where it doesn't weigh anything, and if I don't want it I leave it in there and it's automatically turned to gold when I leave the level.

I'm fine.
I have a similar item, only it doesn't turn items into gold at any point. It's also full.
Fairly certain the game's trying to passive-aggressively push me towards getting rid of the dead cat, but the game can kiss my ass. That cat is my team's mascot, they're not going anywhere. I will cart that dead cat around until the end credits. =)

adaliabooks: Right, I'm off to bed. Got a semi important bank meeting tomorrow (looking into the possibilities (or lack there of) of getting a mortgage, how grown up!) so should probably get some sleep.
Also the reason we couldn't enjoy the bottle of Asti mocking me from the fridge... *sigh* the joys of being somewhat responsible...

Night all :)
Fingers crossed for you and yours. Also, keep the letter involving throwing bricks through bank windows until they give you what you deserve in mind. ;)

Have a good night, sleep well. =)
Post edited May 08, 2015 by CarrionCrow
JudasIscariot: Hmmmm not sure how to respond to this without unintentionally offending anyone sooo yeah :P
CarrionCrow: The joy of taking the high road. They get to make your head hurt, and you just get to bite your tongue, no matter how much you want to verbally take them apart.
Oh, I have no intention of taking anyone verbally apart. I just had a snappy one-liner that I didn't want people who don't know me to take completely out of context :)
adaliabooks: Right, I'm off to bed. Got a semi important bank meeting tomorrow (looking into the possibilities (or lack there of) of getting a mortgage, how grown up!) so should probably get some sleep.
Also the reason we couldn't enjoy the bottle of Asti mocking me from the fridge... *sigh* the joys of being somewhat responsible...

Night Adalia, sleep well.

Good night and sleep well :)
See you tomorrow.
CarrionCrow: The joy of taking the high road. They get to make your head hurt, and you just get to bite your tongue, no matter how much you want to verbally take them apart.
JudasIscariot: Oh, I have no intention of taking anyone verbally apart. I just had a snappy one-liner that I didn't want people who don't know me to take completely out of context :)
And someone undoubtedly would. It's the internet, after all. It specializes in processing things incorrectly.
JudasIscariot: Oh, I have no intention of taking anyone verbally apart. I just had a snappy one-liner that I didn't want people who don't know me to take completely out of context :)
CarrionCrow: And someone undoubtedly would. It's the internet, after all. It specializes in processing things incorrectly.
AKA people really like drama for drama's sake :)

*good night wave* Sleep well!
CarrionCrow: I have a similar item, only it doesn't turn items into gold at any point. It's also full.
Fairly certain the game's trying to passive-aggressively push me towards getting rid of the dead cat, but the game can kiss my ass. That cat is my team's mascot, they're not going anywhere. I will cart that dead cat around until the end credits. =)

Fingers crossed for you and yours. Also, keep the letter involving throwing bricks through bank windows until they give you what you deserve in mind. ;)

Have a good night, sleep well. =)
Ah, but the turning stuff to gold is the best part, means I don't have to tramp back to a town to sell my junk :)

Thanks, I'll bring it as a back up ;)
Hopefully our accounts and prospects will be enough, but the promises of support from a load of nutters(I mean that in the nicest possible way ;) )on the internet might just help tip the balance ;)
CarrionCrow: And someone undoubtedly would. It's the internet, after all. It specializes in processing things incorrectly.
JudasIscariot: AKA people really like drama for drama's sake :)
So true. The one upshot to that is the general environment causes decent people who aren't lunatics, attention whores or professional victims to want a place like this - a garbage-free zone.
adaliabooks: Ah, but the turning stuff to gold is the best part, means I don't have to tramp back to a town to sell my junk :)

Thanks, I'll bring it as a back up ;)
Hopefully our accounts and prospects will be enough, but the promises of support from a load of nutters(I mean that in the nicest possible way ;) )on the internet might just help tip the balance ;)
Like what I'm doing as we speak? ;)

Hopefully so. Would far rather see what you're doing continue to grow.
Post edited May 08, 2015 by CarrionCrow
And people who are not able to deal with irony or sarcasm :)
ElTerprise: And people who are not able to deal with irony or sarcasm :)
Or just can't take a joke or they can't read /r/polandball :D
JudasIscariot: Or just can't take a joke or they can't read /r/polandball :D
True :D
moonshineshadow: *good night wave* Sleep well!
Imma gonna hug and cuddle you!

JudasIscariot: Or just can't take a joke or they can't read /r/polandball :D
You won't escape me,Blue Thief!*slimmy hug*

ElTerprise: True :D
*hugs Rayman*
moonshineshadow: *good night wave* Sleep well!
l0rdtr3k: Imma gonna hug and cuddle you!
*big return hug*
l0rdtr3k: *hugs Rayman*
*returns hug* How are you doing? And what do you think about Galaxy so far ?