It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Head to Kickstarter to support the sequel while downloading your FREE copy of CONSORTIUM

Did you feel that? The iDGi-1 satellite has just opened another rift in time and space. And during this fortunate disturbance, GOG.com and Interdimensional Games Inc. joined forces and managed to secure a 48-hour time-pocket within which we can distribute as many FREE <span class="bold">CONSORTIUM: The Master Edition</span> copies as we like all over Earth! But this disturbance was triggered by another, equally interesting event: <span class="bold">CONSORTIUM: The Tower</span>, the sequel to the choice-driven sci-fi simulation, is on Kickstarter and you can help it become a reality with your support! So grab your free GOG copy before February 13, 1:59 PM GMT and then go for a tour through CONSORTIUM: The Tower. Or go at it the other way around. As within the games, the choice is entirely up to you.

The original CONSORTIUM was an innovative exercise in player agency through a procedurally-unfolding story. The experiment was a success and now Interdimensional Games Inc. hope to take it to the next level with CONSORTIUM: The Tower. This time, global peacekeeper Bishop Six finds himself in London, 2042, where a massive skyscraper has been taken over by terrorists while a snowstorm rages outside. Your job is to infiltrate the building, neutralize the perpetrators, and rescue the hostages in any way you see fit. Direct action, stealth, negotiation, sabotage - they are all viable options as the story will constantly change and adapt to your playstyle. The developers describe the experience as a blend between the original Deus-Ex and Die Hard. We'll hold them hostage to that promise!

Become a part of the CONSORTIUM for FREE and immerse yourself in this innovative blend of diverse gameplay mechanics and adaptable narrative. Once you have claimed your free copy of <span class="bold">CONSORTIUM: The Master Edition</span> you will need to wait a bit until the game gets added to your account. If you already own the game on GOG.com you'll receive an email with a giftable code. The promo will end on February 13, 1:59 PM GMT.

The Kickstarter campaign for <span class="bold">CONSORTIUM: The Tower</span> ends February 20th.
Nice! Thanks Interdimensional Games Inc. and GOG!! =)
I can't say no for free (althought I already have it) so thanks but timing seems weird. Shouldn't they have done this at start of the kickstarter campaign? With only 8 days remaining and only under one third of the funds needed for base goal pledged, I don't reaching it's goal succesfully. :-/
Maighstir: Oh, dammit, Windows only, looked interesting otherwise. How well does it run in Wine?
Quite well: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_judas_does_this_run_in_wine_thread/post152
Impaler26: Thanks for the freebie.
Painted_Doll: I thought you already own it on Steam . ;)

Claimed . Thamk you Gog .
*lol*

I just had a look and i do already own it on Steam. Totally forgot that. :D
Thank you GOG & IG for the great gift (I already have this fine game) but I believe it should have been given away much earlier than now so as to allow people finish it and then consider if they want to back the project. Maybe that way the KS campaign would have done much better by now. Don't want to sound negative though so best of luck IG and hope you'll be able to finish your promising game. :)
Cheers for the freebie Interdimensional Games Inc. and GOG, already have it but the gift code is appreciated.

Regarding the Kickstarter - doesn't look good funding wise. Not in a state to back it, but hope the game will be made.
Thank you GOG! I didn't have this one.
Its really baffling to me that such a cool game is struggling I love the first one and the second sounds better. Its rather disheartening to think that so few folk like this sort of game.

If you are looking to play it on wine there is a post on the steam forums that has details of the issues. Perhaps someone, maybe a dev could see to having that info posted to the GOG game forum?
Impaler26: *lol*

I just had a look and i do already own it on Steam. Totally forgot that. :D
Now you own two copies . :)
I had already backed the new Kickstarter (and have the game on Steam), but thank you IDGi and GOG.

I really hope the Kickstarter funds, as I really want the follow up!
Thanks a lot GOG.
anothername: Its not likely but not impossible. I just hope they make it, sounds like a fun game.
As far crowdfunding goes, I'd say this is pretty much dead. I don't recall seeing any project climbing from such a deep hole. If they'd be over 50% by now they'd have a figthing change, but now it just seems that there's no huge demand for a continuation.
Wait, a freebie I was interested in trying but didn't already own? What is this madness.
Thanks Interdimensional Games and gog. :)
Does anyone know if there is a way to fix the sound issues? I'm hearing a lot of staticky popping noises in Consortium. I'm running Win7 64-bit.