It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

removed Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart (a spinoff to the Hyperdimension Neptunia series) was released yesterday on Steam.
anyone cares to shed some light on the missing Evil Islands DLC? Is this really missing? Is it Russian only? What is the actual name?
damien: anyone cares to shed some light on the missing Evil Islands DLC? Is this really missing? Is it Russian only? What is the actual name?
Russian only and not that good from what I've heard from actual Russian speakers that have played it.
damien: anyone cares to shed some light on the missing Evil Islands DLC? Is this really missing? Is it Russian only? What is the actual name?
JudasIscariot: Russian only and not that good from what I've heard from actual Russian speakers that have played it.
thanks for the input!
JudasIscariot: Russian only and not that good from what I've heard from actual Russian speakers that have played it.
damien: thanks for the input!
Glad to help :)
What happened to damien's avatar in the quotes?
The-Business: What happened to damien's avatar in the quotes?
Damien changed his avatar to something else, but it takes time for GOG to apply the changes to the whole site. Damien can see his new avatar on quotes, his account and his chat, but only his old avatar shows on the forum itself.
The-Business: What happened to damien's avatar in the quotes?
Grargar: Damien changed his avatar to something else, but it takes time for GOG to apply the changes to the whole site. Damien can see his new avatar on quotes, his account and his chat, but only his old avatar shows on the forum itself.
haha true, couldn't explain it better :) I've sent a support ticket and they are trying to solve the problem
Post edited April 28, 2016 by damien
damien: added The Banner Saga: Factions
added The Banner Saga 2
It seems that The Banner Saga 2 is upcoming. Hmmm..
added Evil Islands: Forgotten in Astrale
added Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart
removed Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened (Remastered Edition)
removed Sherlock Holmes versus Arsène Lupin (Remastered Edition)
removed Sherlock Holmes versus Jack the Ripper
removed The Testament of Sherlock Holmes
blotunga: It seems that The Banner Saga 2 is upcoming. Hmmm..
And it's now here.
damien: added Evil Islands: Forgotten in Astrale
Does it make sense to keep an expansion in this list which wasn't released in English? And it's supposed to be awful.
removed The Banner Saga 2
damien: added Evil Islands: Forgotten in Astrale
blotunga: Does it make sense to keep an expansion in this list which wasn't released in English? And it's supposed to be awful.
I had this dilemma too since only a smaller portion of the community (Russian speakers) would be interested in this game. But for example, German language Settlers expansions and Leisure Suit Larry games are on the list so it is unfair to exclude Russian expansions. When you check a particular series, I think it is still better to see the entire saga. And what stops GOG from offering a Russian expansion as a bonus? :)

Awful games are all fine for the purposes of my list so that is not an issue.
Post edited April 30, 2016 by damien
removed Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire