It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Vagrus - The Riven Realms is coming soon DRM-free.

Embark on a perilous journey across a realm forsaken by the gods and devastated by an arcane cataclysm. Accompanied by a hardy crew, you must trade, fight, and explore your way to success as the leader of a traveling company in Vagrus, a post-apocalyptic fantasy RPG-strategy hybrid.
GOG.com: Vagrus - The Riven Realms is coming soon DRM-free.

Embark on a perilous journey across a realm forsaken by the gods and devastated by an arcane cataclysm. Accompanied by a hardy crew, you must trade, fight, and explore your way to success as the leader of a traveling company in Vagrus, a post-apocalyptic fantasy RPG-strategy hybrid.
Erm,...it looks like this is still in the process of being crowdfunded:
https://www.fig.co/campaigns/vagrus-the-riven-realms
BreOl72: Erm,...it looks like this is still in the process of being crowdfunded:
https://www.fig.co/campaigns/vagrus-the-riven-realms
They're all stretch goals, 2nd video on game page says funding for the basic game was secured without the crowdfunding.
Pledged on Fig...and I dunno how to ask for a GOG key xD
I suppose I'll get a mail later.
For now,I play the Discord Build for Windows and the itch.io Build for Linux.
No DRM free beta for Windows.
Seems interesting.
Crowfunding?
Looks really cool to me. Wishlisted.
Game looks awesome - sort of Age of Decadence / Banner Saga / King of Dragon Pass all rolled up into a really flavorful setting. Hadn't ever heard of this but super excited just based on those screenshots and the gameplay loop (choose your own / plan expedition / turnbased combat / figure out crew and officers of your caravan)

Any idea of an ETA on this? Anyone out there been following it and know if this is a sooner or later sort of coming soon?
Ixamyakxim: Game looks awesome - sort of Age of Decadence / Banner Saga / King of Dragon Pass all rolled up into a really flavorful setting. Hadn't ever heard of this but super excited just based on those screenshots and the gameplay loop (choose your own / plan expedition / turnbased combat / figure out crew and officers of your caravan)

Any idea of an ETA on this? Anyone out there been following it and know if this is a sooner or later sort of coming soon?
Not seeing anything other than at some point in 2020. So at least not in the next few months, but does seem quite certain (inasmuch as these things can be) that it will actually get released.
some gameplay video : beta test

Vagrus - The Riven Realms : Prologue Episode 1
Eltimar Gaming
Published on Dec 22, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tViEpQXMc3I
Post edited September 07, 2019 by gamesfreak64
Ixamyakxim: Game looks awesome - sort of Age of Decadence / Banner Saga / King of Dragon Pass all rolled up into a really flavorful setting. Hadn't ever heard of this but super excited just based on those screenshots and the gameplay loop (choose your own / plan expedition / turnbased combat / figure out crew and officers of your caravan)

Cavalary: Not seeing anything other than at some point in 2020. So at least not in the next few months, but does seem quite certain (inasmuch as these things can be) that it will actually get released.
Ah bummer so looks like I'll have to be a bit patient (or hopefully forget about it until it comes out and then be surprised on release date ;) ). Though I guess 2020 IS only a few months away...

Thanks for looking into it though!
I wonder what will come out first between this and Six Ages, talking about King of Dragon Pass.
high rated
Hey All, coming to this party a little late. I am Sztaszov from Lost Pilgrims (the studio developing Vagrus - The Riven Realms). Thanks for all the interest shown towards the game.

Just to respond to a few questions:

- Crowdfunding running since May 2019?
- Yes. Fig's new Open Access framework is open ended which means we are going to keep our crowdfunding campaign running up until the release, raising funds for additional milestones so we can deliver more content and features.

- How can one select a GoGcom key via our crowdfunding campaign at Fig.co/vagrus?
- Before the release of the game every backer will have the chance to pick which platform they want to get their Vagrus key for. Just pick GoGcom at the time.

- Can one get a GoGcom key even if using Discord to play with the (DRM-free) builds during the alpha / beta gamedev stages?
- Yes, absolutely. You can enjoy the dev builds on Discord and still pick GoGcom as your final release key.

- Can one play with the alpha/beta builds without Discord?
- Yes and no. For Windows and macOS builds you need Discord to download (and keep up to date) your Vagrus builds. BUT you are absolutely welcome to launch the game from your own hard drive instead of using Discord for that. (Discord saves the builds into the localappdata folder.)

- ETA?
- Okay, that"s a tougher one. We do set very high standards for ourselves and we plan work on the game until we feel it's ready. We may go into Early Access in the first half of 2020, and expect to release the game in the second half.

- Is this a casual game?
- No. It is admittedly a hard game.
Sztaszov: Hey All, coming to this party a little late. I am Sztaszov from Lost Pilgrims (the studio developing Vagrus - The Riven Realms). Thanks for all the interest shown towards the game.

Just to respond to a few questions:

- Crowdfunding running since May 2019?
- Yes. Fig's new Open Access framework is open ended which means we are going to keep our crowdfunding campaign running up until the release, raising funds for additional milestones so we can deliver more content and features.

- How can one select a GoGcom key via our crowdfunding campaign at Fig.co/vagrus?
- Before the release of the game every backer will have the chance to pick which platform they want to get their Vagrus key for. Just pick GoGcom at the time.

- Can one get a GoGcom key even if using Discord to play with the (DRM-free) builds during the alpha / beta gamedev stages?
- Yes, absolutely. You can enjoy the dev builds on Discord and still pick GoGcom as your final release key.

- Can one play with the alpha/beta builds without Discord?
- Yes and no. For Windows and macOS builds you need Discord to download (and keep up to date) your Vagrus builds. BUT you are absolutely welcome to launch the game from your own hard drive instead of using Discord for that. (Discord saves the builds into the localappdata folder.)

- ETA?
- Okay, that"s a tougher one. We do set very high standards for ourselves and we plan work on the game until we feel it's ready. We may go into Early Access in the first half of 2020, and expect to release the game in the second half.

- Is this a casual game?
- No. It is admittedly a hard game.
Cheers for the update, especially the commitment to not casualize the game is good to hear about.
Also, make sure to apply for the fancy orange developer font colouring, if you haven't already. Makes it more easier to discern developer posts.
Swedrami: Also, make sure to apply for the fancy orange developer font colouring, if you haven't already. Makes it more easier to discern developer posts.
Thanks for the tip! Our awesome contract manager on the GoGcom side has just taken care of it, so supposedly this reply will already be coloured accordingly. Let's see. :)
Thanks again!