It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get ready for a survival horror inspired by the genre classics! join Caroline Walker as she investigates the mysterious disappearance of twin girls in a terrifying mansion-turned-hospital. Tormented Souls is coming soon to GOG.COM!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
That's awesome. One of the best survival horror games I have ever played.
As someone who didn't like any of the Resident Evil games past Code Veronica and REmake/Zero, this definetely appeals to me.
high rated
Ancient Red Dragon, some of us play games, just to enjoy the game.

Getting a pat on the back for reaching Chapter 2 while having 3 Inventory items and walking 50 steps, doesn't really mean anything.
FrodoBaggins: Ancient Red Dragon, some of us play games, just to enjoy the game.

Getting a pat on the back for reaching Chapter 2 while having 3 Inventory items and walking 50 steps, doesn't really mean anything.
This. Only weirdos care about acheivements.
low rated
FrodoBaggins: Ancient Red Dragon, some of us play games, just to enjoy the game.

You're either disingenuous or just another of the many, vocal idiots who irrationally hate the things they do not comprehend. WhY diSiNGeNuouS you ask? Because you chose a grinding achievement to 'prove' your worthless, low effort point. The ones normal, sane players actually care about are the challenging achievement (yes, this is the part idiots and/or normies also do not get about achievements). The achievements that require actual skill on the part of the player, and I can understand that the concept may be alien to you since the normie in you just wants to enjoy the game.

To use your example, can you reach chapter 2 with no armor, items or consumables used in less than 50 steps?
What is the release date?
The authors are clearly familiar with AitD, classic RE(1-3) and SH1-4. And that's a good thing.
Breja: Death, death, devil, devil, devil, devil, evil, evil games.
People are fascinated with that concept for a long long time. Danthe Allighieri pretty much wrote a fanfiction about going thru heaven and hell.
TZODnmr2k5: Why, why WHY do European/Asian developers have to default to using the absolute worse McDonald employees to do their voice work 8/10 times?

It's extremely rare that a North American title, (CA./the u.s.) no matter the size of the studio has shitty voice work, indeed, we have some of the best in the business; it's mostly non-domestic studio/publishers that end up hiring our worst voice actors!

I mean, all tension and drama are destroyed with shitty voice work how could they not know this?

I hope I can disable it and read subtitles instead, however, if I'm wrong and the video does not represent the finished work then this will be an insta-buy instead of sitting in my wishlist until an -80% sale comes around as this does seem to be an excellent-looking AA title...

It would be a shame if all that hard work was ruined with comically bad voice work!

We Very Much Hope You Like What You See Here.
Please feel free to join us in the community section to offer your feedback - and don't forget to hit wishlist so you can help us keep you up to date on future news, announcement and developments.
TZODnmr2k5: See, yes outstanding work, hear, not so much if the video represents the final product...
Don't blame the main company, it's the one who ported the game to American release who responsible for shitty dub.
Post edited October 16, 2021 by RedRagan
RedRagan: Danthe Allighieri pretty much wrote a fanfiction about going thru heaven and hell.
Lol, I never heard it described quite like that before :D

Also, why did I get downvoted for a song refrence? It seemed quite appropriate. Y'all need to chill out.
Post edited October 16, 2021 by Breja
Hopefully they hurry the heck up. I have arrrready played some of this, but can't wait to buy it straight even though I did buy it on Steam anyway to support the dev.
Hopefully we get Zeno Clash here one day
Instabuy! Oh, and bring on the craptacular voice acting, it'll give me a good chuckle or two because my sense of humour wasn't amputated at birth.
This is why leaving requests on steam pays off guys. You're welcome
https://steamcommunity.com/app/1367590/discussions/0/2961669453616880898/?tscn=1634383239
Ancient-Red-Dragon: I'll buy it if GOG customers get Achievements for this game like Steam customers do.

Otherwise, I must boycott this game.

And I really hate when GOG announces "Coming Soon" games but in the announcement, they leave ambiguous the question of whether or not the "Coming Soon" games will have feature parity via Achievements.
if achievements are really that important to you, you should just use Steam. GOG will continue to be hit or miss for the foreseeable future.
GOG.com: ...
typo on the game page:

"A Nod to the Classics
Tormented Souls draws inspiration from classic survival horror like From Resident Evil, Silent Hill, and Alone in the Dark."
Post edited October 17, 2021 by tfishell
Ancient-Red-Dragon: I'll buy it if GOG customers get Achievements for this game like Steam customers do.

Otherwise, I must boycott this game.

And I really hate when GOG announces "Coming Soon" games but in the announcement, they leave ambiguous the question of whether or not the "Coming Soon" games will have feature parity via Achievements.
tfishell: if achievements are really that important to you, you should just use Steam. GOG will continue to be hit or miss for the foreseeable future.
GOG.com: ...
tfishell: typo on the game page:

"A Nod to the Classics
Tormented Souls draws inspiration from classic survival horror like From Resident Evil, Silent Hill, and Alone in the Dark."
More Silent Hill from what I've heard <3 If you like Resident Evil check out Evil Within