It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

There are six sides to every challenge.

Q.U.B.E. 2 is coming soon, DRM-free to GOG.com.
How did you end up inside a curious monolith, surrounded by alien technology and wearing a pair of high-tech gloves that can manipulate the very architecture of this ancient place? Commander Emma Sutcliffe seems to have some answers, so all you can do is allow her voice to guide you through the labyrinthine structure as you struggle to overcome increasingly tricky puzzles and learn shocking truths that will make you question everything you think you knew about the Q.U.B.E.
Hm, interesting I guess.
Good to hear, I had no idea they're making a sequel. The first one I enjoyed a lot, the best "wannabe Portal" I've played so I'll definately get this one too. Of course "when" depends on the price and my backlog.
groovy :D

playing the first one off and on right now
Post edited January 09, 2018 by tinyE
How was the first? I have the code for steam but I am on the edge of redeeming it
Post edited January 09, 2018 by greeklover
greeklover: How was the first? I have the code for steam but I am on the edge of redeeming it
Fun. Easy to learn quickly and just the right difficulty to be challenging without being frustrating. The story and the setting were... ok, not mind blowing but I liked it, and I really liked the ending. If you like that kind of puzzle game this is a really good one.
'Nice to finally see a sequel to QUBE! The first one was a lot of fun!
Didn't know they were planning for a sequel, that's great! Looking forward to it, even though the requirements suggest i may have a problem running it. Will see about that when the times comes.
greeklover: How was the first? I have the code for steam but I am on the edge of redeeming it
It's a very good puzzle game with a story that not only fits its purpose (meaning, being there just to connect the A puzzle to B puzzle), but is actually very good and will make you doubt for everything from start to end. Can't share more due to spoilers obviously. Voice acting is fairly good, graphics are beautiful in their simplicity, controls are tight, the puzzles offer a good variety so they don't become boring and they aren't overly difficult which helps with the pacing. Expect to beat it in one or two gaming sessions; short but of good quality game.
Hmmm, I may have to wishlist this one. I have the first although I have yet to play it, but from the descriptions here, it sounds like a good game.
Another fan of the first here. It was both simple and smart. Nice game design. Ditto on the comment about it being the best portal-esque game. I've got quite a backlog but I will eventually check this one out.
Another one to add to the collection! Got the first one, so naturally this is an insta-buy!
neat, i didn't know a sequel was in the works.
Breja: [...] the best "wannabe Portal" I've played [...]
it is good, but even better is
TRI
and
Qbeh-1: The Atlas Cube
Post edited January 09, 2018 by amok
I hope they'll bring this one to Linux too, the first QUBE was very good.

I'm still hoping they'll bring the Linux version of the first game here as well... the problem with it was something to do with Steam being too heavily integrated. So I made a basic dummy libsteam_api.so to completely cut it off from Steam (and I fully played through the game with it to confirm that it works & doesn't cause any problems) but the QUBE devs never sent a reply about that :/
reminds me of Orwell which I liked. anyone know how it handles FOV and nausea?
aw yiss