It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Prodeus is coming soon to GOG.COM.

Prodeus is the first person shooter of old, re-imagined using modern rendering techniques. It reaches the quality you expect from a AAA experience while adhering to some of the aesthetic technical limits of older hardware.
Yes please.
SOON...
Looks great! Is there an ETA?
IronArcturus: Looks great! Is there an ETA?
The kickstarter gives an estimated delivery date of September 2019. So, no matter what, it's not coming for a while.
Crisco1492: The kickstarter gives an estimated delivery date of September 2019. So, no matter what, it's not coming for a while.
Aww! Well hopefully we'll still see it this year sometime. GOG definitely needs more retro/classic FPS games!
This looks very nice. I'll be watching for a release.
This looks completely unnecessary. Im definitely going to buy it.
I don't like retro looks on new games. I rather go back playing the old ones.
blotunga: I don't like retro looks on new games. I rather go back playing the old ones.
I think there are multiple resolution modes as well as sprite or 3d mode.
In other words, you can play it all pixelated or in much higher resolution with full 3d enemies.

Here's a tweet showing the sprite/3d thing.
Looks absolutely awful, like they got modern assets and made them blurry to they look "retro".

Look at Ion Maiden if you wanna know how to do retro shooter right.
Looks like Doom 2016 in "lower" resolution.

And it's awesome. Can't wait to play. :)
Looks very cool! I'll keep an eye on this one! :)

Very well done AD. Would rather not have a big "push use button" prompt, though. They can do better. :P
Crosmando: Looks absolutely awful, like they got modern assets and made them blurry to they look "retro".

Look at Ion Maiden if you wanna know how to do retro shooter right.
Please, shut up? XP
Post edited June 06, 2019 by Zoidberg
low rated
@ haters

Don't start posting " gog curation sucks " until i grab my popcorn .

:p
Prodeus not coming on GOG: GOG curation sucks.
Prodeus on GOG: GOG curation sucks.
Just play the things you like, many are happy to see this here.
Does anyone know if there will be checkpoints or proper Doom style quick saves?
low rated
I can't wait for this to release!

on Steam...