It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get ready to travel to the ancient Egyptian city of Karnak where Alien forces possessing horrifying powers have sealed off the once-thriving community from all outside contact. PowerSlave Exhumed, a perfect blend of the console ports of an FPS classic, is coming soon to GOG.COM!

Also, if you like first-person shooters with a vintage charm, visit the Realms Deep 2021 Festival streamed between 13th and 15th August 2021 on 3D Realms’ Twitch channel.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
The DOS Version of Powerslave, https://www.gog.com/game/powerslave, is currently 30% off, its lowest discount yet.
LifeLover: One game (FPS) that really cool and I love it from first time I've played it - Chasm_The Rift (1997).
idbeholdME: I remember someone on this forum saying that they asked the people who currently own the rights about releasing it and that they said they have no interest in doing so. So remaster is probably even less likely.
Yohoho! The digital seas are calling. True abandonware deserves to be pira.... err, liberated! ;)
idbeholdME: I remember someone on this forum saying that they asked the people who currently own the rights about releasing it and that they said they have no interest in doing so. So remaster is probably even less likely.
Mr.Mumbles: Yohoho! The digital seas are calling. True abandonware deserves to be pira.... err, liberated! ;)
Oh yeah. As long as a game is not being sold anywhere, I just consider it as them not wanting my money. When they change their mind, I will gladly pay for it but until then, abandonware it is.
LifeLover: One game (FPS) that really cool and I love it from first time I've played it - Chasm_The Rift (1997).
That sad news... I found out that one of companies that may have rights to Chasm_The Rift - Atari, and I'll try to write them to understand if it's true.
Wishlisted!
LifeLover: One game (FPS) that really cool and I love it from first time I've played it - Chasm_The Rift (1997). It's from Ukrainian Developers (unfortunately this studio closed long time ago :((( ), but game only for DOS, so to see Remaster - one of the most desirable things in my life.

P.S. Everyone who want to make own contribution to possible Remaster - vote for it on Wishlist ƪ(ړײ)‎ƪ​​
Wish for Chasm_The Rift #1
Wish for Chasm_The Rift #2
Wish for Chasm_The Rift #3
Wish for Chasm_The Rift #4
Wish for Chasm_The Rift #5
Like you I loved the game, completed it, and wish it were here. Yet to play any bonus levels.
Only a couple hours left. I'm ready to destroy some Kilmaat.
LifeLover: That sad news... I found out that one of companies that may have rights to Chasm_The Rift - Atari, and I'll try to write them to understand if it's true.
The rights to Chasm are ultra hard mode, trust me
nvm.
Post edited February 10, 2022 by LynXsh