It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Pine is coming soon DRM-free.

Pine is an open world action adventure simulation game. Set in the beautiful world of Albamare, you take on the role of Hue, a smart young adult who will have to explore, trade, and fight his way through a vibrant world filled with creatures much smarter than humans.
So glad this is making its way to GOG! Looked so good, almost bit the bullet on Kartridge just to get in on the beta... glad I waited
wishlisted, though i hope the main avatar loses that constant constipated look during the game, or better yet be able to choose a diff avatar
Looks interesting...Zelda for PC?
Wishlisted.
low rated
BreOl72: Looks interesting...Zelda for PC?
Wishlisted.
Aren't there many more Zelda games for PC?
Doesn't look Zelda-y to me at all. Maybe slightly of Breath of the Wild, but BotW isn't Zelda in any way except title. No part of gameplay is Zelda.
I'm not sure what to think when I see something that looks pretty darn awesome, but it has Kongregate next to its name, and I've nver seen them put out anything but idle clickers and poorly made phone games.
Post edited September 27, 2019 by Waldschatten
Insta-wishlisted, the landscape looks a lot like firewatch, so it's definitely looks to be a unity game, but that's a good thing as I love the graphical style and looks like the gameplay is like zelda!
Looks pretty indeed.

A Struggle for Survival

In Pine, things will happen across the open game world even without your involvement. All organisms are alive and will try what they can to survive. You can choose to befriend a species, fight alongside them, or you may also to attack them, steal their food or force them to abandon their current habitat. All of this will make the species move across the ecological spectrum.
Interesting to see Ecology as part of the gameplay mechanics.
Post edited September 28, 2019 by ConsulCaesar
mintee: wishlisted, though i hope the main avatar loses that constant constipated look during the game, or better yet be able to choose a diff avatar
You're right he does look like he despirately wants to pinch one out! He's got what I'd like to call "resting shit face!"
mintee: wishlisted, though i hope the main avatar loses that constant constipated look during the game, or better yet be able to choose a diff avatar
takezodunmer2005: You're right he does look like he despirately wants to pinch one out! He's got what I'd like to call "resting shit face!"
Yes! Thats perfect

The game looks interesting, the exact type of thing I like, but Im not sold on the avatar or the developer. Ill have to wait on reviews on that one before I commit despite everything else looking good.

Somebody else mentioned a lot of zelda type games for pc on GoG. Im not sure Im aware of any. I have one that I havent tried about a viking kid, but the reviews on that are less than stellar and it seems it failed in its endeavor to simulate a 3d zelda experience. Please if you know of any other zelda type 3d games on GoG that are open world like this let me know what they are. A lot of actual open world games arent listed in that category while a lot that really arent are listed. Im not sure if GoG or the devs choose those tags, but they could be labelled a lot better to make it easier to find what youre looking for.
Backed this, looking forward to getting my copy on GOG and seeing how it plays :)
takezodunmer2005: You're right he does look like he despirately wants to pinch one out! He's got what I'd like to call "resting shit face!"
lol, that made me spit my coffee out my nose this am, lolol
The thumbnail: "**** - mountain pass is beautiful as ever."
mintee: lol, that made me spit my coffee out my nose this am, lolol
I'm glad you enjoyed that one, hope the monitor is still dry! ;)
Gylfe: Yes! Thats perfect

The game looks interesting, the exact type of thing I like, but Im not sold on the avatar or the developer. Ill have to wait on reviews on that one before I commit despite everything else looking good.

Somebody else mentioned a lot of zelda type games for pc on GoG. Im not sure Im aware of any. I have one that I havent tried about a viking kid, but the reviews on that are less than stellar and it seems it failed in its endeavor to simulate a 3d zelda experience. Please if you know of any other zelda type 3d games on GoG that are open world like this let me know what they are. A lot of actual open world games arent listed in that category while a lot that really arent are listed. Im not sure if GoG or the devs choose those tags, but they could be labelled a lot better to make it easier to find what youre looking for.
Well there's ocean horn, Hob, rime and the one you mentioned, cornerstone; which I have and it's a bit janky, but enjoyable as a discounted game.
Post edited September 29, 2019 by takezodunmer2005