It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The time draws near to explore the classic adventure game in a new way! Cyan, the indie studio that created Myst is now reimagining this classic game. Built from the ground up to play in VR and flatscreen PC, with new art, sound, interactions, and even optional puzzle randomization.

To prepare you for this journey, we've decided to give you a set of discounts on the Myst series lasting on GOG.COM until 23rd September 2020, 6 PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
high rated
Well, it's not that i don't like it... but i don't get it, this game already has 4 versions, did it really need a 5th one?

I would prefer a Myst VI...
michaliszorzos: Well, it's not that i don't like it... but i don't get it, this game already has 4 versions, did it really need a 5th one?

VR addition makes it a must-buy for me... played all of Obduction in VR, it was awesome, felt more connected to the world from that true first person perspective
Post edited September 16, 2020 by Mawthra
It would be nice if we could get 16k resolution support too !
high rated
I've played only first Myst and the rest of the series is on my wishlist. I was quite excited to see a promo for the series, but:
– the additional discount isn't impressive, it's 55% instead of 50%
– you need to buy all the games, which means paying twice for Myst 1
– previous version of Myst (which I own here and which was removed from store) does not affect the bundle, so actually I'd have to pay for 3 versions of M1 to deserve the discount...

No, thanks.
high rated
Myst is a really solid example of a game that has been milked bone dry. I think I'll wait for inevitable Holodeck Myst Masterpiece Edition.
Wishlisted for the VR, but it heavily depends on price. The amount of various versions of this game is getting ridiculous. And their naming really doesn't help...
GOG.com: Cyan, the indie studio that created Myst
Weren't all indies back then? ( rule of thumb, ~ 30 years ago)

Suggestion (to GoG?): compare the game market and top (five?) players(cough, Producers & Devs) now and then(early '90)
high rated
Uhh, what? We already have Myst (2D), Myst: Masterpiece Edition (2D remaster), realMyst (3D remake), realMyst: Masterpiece Edition (remaster of 3D remake).

Do we really need a whole new separate version? Just update the last one with VR.

What we really need is realRiven...
Post edited September 16, 2020 by my name is magike catte
I mean, I hate VR... but I did say that the only thing that would make me buy a headset would be a VR version of Myst.

I just didn't think they'd actually do it.
I can't believe Myst is coming out again! I'm so excited!
pbaggers: I can't believe Myst is coming out again! I'm so excited!
Seriously?
michaliszorzos: Well, it's not that i don't like it... but i don't get it, this game already has 4 versions, did it really need a 5th one?

Yes, it does; because none of these editions is suitable for the modern age. That´s the problem, none of them is acually a good edition---maybe this time it´ll be.
They are seriously taking the pist...
RadonGOG: because none of these editions is suitable for the modern age.
realMyst: Masterpiece Edition is exactly that.
Grargar: They are seriously taking the pist...
If only Pyst were here.
Post edited September 16, 2020 by TheMonkofDestiny