It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bohemian rhapsody.

Kingdom Come: Deliverance is now available for pre-order, DRM-free on GOG.com. Get it now to receive the Treasure Map DLC as a pre-order bonus.
Your sword is vengeance. Your sword is destiny. Your sword is all you have left.
The civil war that ravages medieval Bohemia took everything from you and now a life in the service of a local lord seems the only available path. But only momentarily, because this dynamic open world is packed with role-playing opportunities and challenges, opening up into a gut-wrenching narrative involving historical characters of the era.

NOTE: The DRM-free version of the game will be released on GOG.com on February 27, due to the publisher's decision.
Henry? Heeeeeeeeeeenry!
high rated
Vainamoinen: wearing a t-shirt that promoted the heavy metal album of a neo-nazi, murderer and arsonist
tfishell: Good ol' Varg?
Filosofem album T-shirt. Because liking classic heavy metal music means you are a nazi...in the logic of overgrown six year olds.
tfishell: Good ol' Varg?
Paul_cz: Filosofem album T-shirt. Because liking classic heavy metal music means you are a nazi...in the logic of overgrown six year olds.
People in the West are losing their damned minds and getting angrier and bitter-er and more polarized, including me being pushed more to the right. :P (and I don't even like Varg)
Post edited February 07, 2018 by tfishell
tfishell: People in the West are losing their damned minds and getting angrier and bitter-er and more polarized, including me being pushed more to the right. :P (and I don't even like Varg)
Nah people were always bat shit crazy... now it's just out in the open for the world to see.
Cripes. Most of the black, death, and blackened death bands aren't even like that anymore. That lyrical content is often just an act. One of my favorite bands is Allegaeon, and they often sing about science and science fiction. Meanwhile As I Lay Dying was a quasi religious, Christian comprised band, and that didn't stop the lead singer from being a piece of scum.
Vainamoinen: snip
I'm sure there is way more to this story and your (likely slanted) view on it all says where you stand... probably makes me want to buy this game more.
Post edited February 08, 2018 by BKGaming
markrichardb: The DRM-free platform is important, though my interest also extends to supporting the genre of historical RPGs which at present, doesn't really exist beyond the Expeditions series. At worst Kingdom Come should be a fascinating experiment that didn't quite work. At best... well, let's leave that unsaid for now. I think you and I have similar taste in games, so I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for both of us.
I don't think I realized when I first started following the game how detailed the combat engine was going to be. Excited to see how it plays out with the armor layering and upgrade paths. I'm looking forward to the "realistic and open ended quest solutions with repercussions in an open world" playing out like I hope (along with some nice character molding perks).

You're right about our taste in games being close - loved Expeditions and I know we both really enjoyed Eisenwald (I'm keeping Blood of November on the shelf for "a rainy day" when I want to dive into a game that I know will grab me right away) - I'm pretty sure in the very least I'm going to be fairly satisfied with how this one plays out.
tfishell: People in the West are losing their damned minds and getting angrier and bitter-er and more polarized, including me being pushed more to the right. :P (and I don't even like Varg)
BKGaming: Nah people were always bat shit crazy... now it's just out in the open for the world to see.
I have to wonder if we're building up "internet rage" that will eventually boil over significantly enough into the real world. It feels like 2016 upped the ante, and obviously polarization has and is increasing. Do we need to just a c c e l e r a t ethe acceptation of violence so that people can get their pent-up frustrations and passive-aggresiveness out and we don't drag out this longer than is necessary?

Or it could just be me and I'm just angry. :P Too much testosterone from not drinking fluorificated city water. :P
BKGaming: Nah people were always bat shit crazy... now it's just out in the open for the world to see.
tfishell: I have to wonder if we're building up "internet rage" that will eventually boil over significantly enough into the real world. It feels like 2016 upped the ante, and obviously polarization has and is increasing. Do we need to just a c c e l e r a t ethe acceptation of violence so that people can get their pent-up frustrations and passive-aggresiveness out and we don't drag out this longer than is necessary?

Or it could just be me and I'm just angry. :P Too much testosterone from not drinking fluorificated city water. :P
These our witness, Aunty. Us suffer bad. Want justice. We want Thunderdome!
tfishell: I have to wonder if we're building up "internet rage" that will eventually boil over significantly enough into the real world. It feels like 2016 upped the ante, and obviously polarization has and is increasing. Do we need to just a c c e l e r a t ethe acceptation of violence so that people can get their pent-up frustrations and passive-aggresiveness out and we don't drag out this longer than is necessary?

TARFU: These our witness, Aunty. Us suffer bad. Want justice. We want Thunderdome!
I'm thinking more The Purge but everyone on equal footing. ;)
TARFU: These our witness, Aunty. Us suffer bad. Want justice. We want Thunderdome!
tfishell: I'm thinking more The Purge but everyone on equal footing. ;)
Beyond Thunderdome > The Purge. C'mon, everybody knows that, it's a basic concept. lol
tfishell: I'm thinking more The Purge but everyone on equal footing. ;)
TARFU: Beyond Thunderdome > The Purge. C'mon, everybody knows that, it's a basic concept. lol
Never seen BT. I should watch it.
TARFU: Beyond Thunderdome > The Purge. C'mon, everybody knows that, it's a basic concept. lol
tfishell: Never seen BT. I should watch it.
Heresy. Make sure you watch the movies in order (Mad Max, The Road Warrior, then lastly Beyond Thunderdome). You get to see society breaking apart more and more each movie. There is a definite progression and it's bleak as all get out. The ending of Mad Max is still one of the best movie endings of all time, IMHO.
Beyond Thunderdome is my favorite
low rated
BKGaming: I'm sure there is way more to this story and your (likely slanted) view on it all says where you stand... probably makes me want to buy this game more.
That's totally OK for me, this game can be a huge success for all I care, and it likely will be, seeing that (particularly the German) game press has already given this game huge coverage belying the Warhorse CEO's former whining/conspiracy theory that he's a poor victim whose game is getting ignored because of his fights for freeze peaches or what have you.

I wasn't trying to make any statement to organize boycott. I stated necessary facts though, for the sole reason that a forum member was just making nebulous accusations against the gaming press completely and utterly devoid of context, with the hope that he could wink at his ideological allies by name-dropping the ritually dehumanized enemy concept of the US alt-right.

Vainamoinen: triggered
SeduceMePlz: Not interested.
"Triggered", really? Honestly, that's your response? A bunch of misogynist fascists relentlessly chase, hunt and bully female game developers, journalists and critics, then have a good chuckle when their victims develop bona fide PTSD, gleefully using the terminology of the horrific flashbacks as a memeified alt-right punchline, and you think that's funny?

You know, I actually caught me just a whiff of PTSD eleven years ago, and I basically stopped leaving the house for months. Got cold sweat attacks and froze, couldn't move when someone started running behind me. The irregular pitter-patter of six year old kids was fucking enough for that to happen. And that was a mild case at best. No need for medication even. Subsided eventually. So when I see folks jacking themselves off with the psychological illness of others as their jizz mag, psychological illnesses that they may have actually caused or contributed to, I know that I am in fact not "triggered", because I know what that fucking means. I get angry, that's a world of difference.

If you don't want my "political" opinion about something, how about not pouring out YOUR reflexive, reprehensible and altogether feculent political rhetoric first? How about you stop vomiting the fantasy of your fictional enemy into this forum? How about you stop making fun of severe medical conditions?

I assure you, your political stances will immediately be much less attacked and much less controversy will arise.
Post edited February 09, 2018 by Vainamoinen