It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

United colors of bouncing.

<span class="bold">De Blob</span>, the wildly colorful 3D platformer where you paint your exploits all over a grey city, is coming soon DRM-free on GOG.com!

They sucked all color out of de Blob's city, but he still got plenty to spare. And spatter. And splatter. He's a bouncing menace of painterly mayhem and he will squash any evil I.N.K.T. forces standing in his way, even if that means blowing up his shapely form, teaming up with Color Revolutionaries, or drawing color patterns all over the streets of this once vibrant city.

Look at him go!
Post edited April 27, 2017 by maladr0Id
Looks... interesting.
Looks like a childrens' game, has a really short time limit on every level. I gave up on the console version because of this (I mean the latter fact).

EDIT: I might have confused it with the sequel.
Post edited April 24, 2017 by Laberbacke
Awesome news.Looking forward to play this obscure gem on PC.Why i did think that there was a PC version of this game is beyond me, but nvm ;).Thx THQNordic and GOG.Cheers

EDIT: There actually is a Windows version... Hope it also comes to GOG as a bonus goodie ;).Cheers
Post edited April 24, 2017 by deja65
Now that's one of the many reasons I love THQ Nordic.
Bringing console based games to pc + drm-free? Damn.
Some are multiplat, some have achievements, some are debuts to a certain platform, win/mac/linux. Damn x2.

How can someone not love guys like these? And better yet: new games of our favorite franchises coming out.

In my wildest (console? nah bruh, thanks) dreams I thought, and I kid you not, something like "heck, someone could deliver Bayonetta to the pc and bring Deadly Creatures, deBlob and Destroy All Humans to the pc, like it should've been in the first place".

Time went on... see folks, "e pur si muove"! :)
Post edited April 24, 2017 by vicklemos
GOG.com: <span class="bold">De Blob</span>, the wildly colorful 3D platformer where you paint your exploits all over a grey city, is coming soon DRM-free on GOG.com!
Cool!

Would it be possible to include the original freeware game as an extra?
Post edited April 24, 2017 by PaterAlf
Oh this is great.
Insta buy. Son loves number 2 on his xbox
Upon seeing the trailer, it vaguely reminds me in its concepts of Jet Set Radio Future and Splatoon.
Interesting. I do remember a demo/promo version on the old Wii console.
It's a pretty fun game, not great, but fun.
I'll definitely pick it up during a nice 60-90% sale.
Smannesman: It's a pretty fun game, not great, but fun.
I'll definitely pick it up during a nice 60-90% sale.
The sequel was better, I thought.
Laberbacke: Looks like a childrens' game, has a really short time limit on every level. I gave up on the console version because of this (I mean the latter fact).
Just my thought aswell.

I noticed many new games look like kiddies games which is not bad at all... if it were good games, i own some game that look kiddie like but not like this one.

Fortix and Fortix 2, also based on old styx games are 'kiddie' games, but i play Fortix at least once a day (finished the game dozen times).

Games like this would add low price games to the catalog that still are fun to play.
Attachments:
fortix.jpg (130 Kb)
Eh, I really tried to like the game, but it never clicked with me.
Woo! Man, I played the heck out this when it came out on Wii. This was a great game! I don't know what it was about coloring that was so satisfying but it was fun. /Controls could've been better... I was never a fan of Nintendo's Wii controllers and that waggle thing./ Otherwise, great game, great music, fun.
Oh great. I had a really good time playing it on the Wii.